Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone working on a GB for these for the new year or at least contemplating it? I know the last one was in October.. holidays are done and over with and in a couple of weeks we gear up for income tax refunds (I know I always get one) so the time should be just about right. Whose got point?

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
fo shizz, I'm down. I'm not gonna run the show but I'll get the list started.

01. Ugly
02. bones
03. demonR6
04. enohand

·
Registered
494 Posts
Dang man, when I had the Tein SS for $800 picked up no one even touched it so I installed it in my car. Now there are four of you who want it? If you really want them, I can get them for $850 shipped as long as there are five buyers. It will probably half down and half later when they ship threw my friends store. But if anyone else can get a better deal then, you know. FYI tho last time the GB went off NismoG20T and my set got here first before the GB ppl got theirs.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well do you guys want a cutoff date for this or a certain time for it to begin?? Since Tein has it in stock, it will be about 1.5 weeks time turnaround from date of purchase to receiving it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ok there are four in stock so whoever is serious and comes up with the money first will receive the suspension at the price of $850 shipped. Those who want it after can pay a deposit and still receive the same deal and when it comes in, pay the full amount. Payment is through paypal from confirmed addresses only.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have cash in hand, it is a question of who will get this thing off the ground. I definitely do not have the connections some of you do getting the right deal.. I don't mind playing mediator or helping out the organizer, I just don't have the contacts needed to get the best price.

Either way lets keep the list going for a week or two and get as many interested and go from there? I don't want this to drag out for a month so lets set a deadline for confirmed individuals who want to take advantage of this deal. Making accommodations for those that get paid bi-weekly lets agree on the 26th of this being the commitment date? Whoever can take point calling in favors, selling firstborn etc to get the best deal, work you magic. I am all in on this one guys.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Jordan (alienz_g20) was able to get a wicked price last year through enduromotorsports.com.. Wonder if he could do that again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Call in favors.. sell your first born, do what you have to, get the best deal out there and lets gets this thing going. Either that or that 50" 1080i flat screen I have been lusting after will get my attention once more. Must... resist.. Sony.. noooo.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Dont go with Sony for an HDTV...i just picked up a Samsung 40" 1080p LCD and they are better and cheaper than anything Sony puts out.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Well its up to you guys, thats my current offer as I already have my set. Im not trying to bs anyone or make any profit just passing along the deal. Those local with cash in hand can get better pricing if you pick up and pay cash.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts