Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have a 91 p10, that I wanna do a custom kit for. I spoke to a guy that owns a shop called Fiber Implants. He does top notch work, showed me pics of bimmers, audis, I mean top notch work that looks factory. So I was wondering since Im gonna drive my happy ass all the way down there to talk to him again anyways...what would the interest be like...specially for you guys in fl. as well. Im sure he would prolly do a real good price on em if he knew he had a few of em coming in. Tell me what u guys think...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

Ebrunei Kit

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
or if he could recreate lips for the p10 that look like the ebrunei kit than that would be better and also cheaper.... make sure you get some skirts too.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
vsamoylov said:
that p10 is tits.
i almost completely agree. either the Infiniti grill or Primera plate has to go. but that kit is f*cking badass.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
boobs

damn I love that P10 man....I say you should do replicas of the Ebrunei kit and then sell some to us ;) .

Rob

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
lips would be better and easier to get a group buy and cheaper and faster.... oh hell i dont care I just wanted to say TITS!

·
Registered
472 Posts
fiber implants lol

let me tell you the story about trini at fiber implants. trini made my front bumper for my 1st 96 g20. I think he is one of the best fiber glass person on the east coast but the bad part is trini will have your car 1 - 2 months just to do a job. He won;t start on the job about a week before you get your car, and everyday he will tell you a different story why he didn;t finish your car. But he is the best fiber glass i guy i know for the money becuase his prices are very reasonable.

My suggestion is you are going with trini go to the junk yard pick up a bumper and drop it at his shop. Give him 1 month to come up with an idea for the bumper trust me it will be good and another month to do it. long story short trini = me + very pissed off and not just me about 75% of his customers unless your an insurance job. but his work is good.

I know another fiber glass place(R&R extreme body) about 3 streets away and they are good (he use to work for trini opened his own shop), on time but just a little more money but you are talking about weeks instead of months. if you talk to trini tell him to make you this bumper the one i had on my g20 if you like it, or just buy my front bumper on my g20 now with the lip on it.

Sorry for long post just trying to give you some insight before doing anything.
if you need any more info about trini and how to get a full lip kit done a little faster and easier for trini let me know, trust me i did alot of research on it.

trini made (my first baby only 16 when it looked like that)

jdm R&R extreme body (the ride now)
molded lip to fit perfect to bumper

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow! Thats some shit. Always good to get first hand knowledge. Well U guys heard what the man said...He's good but he's a bullshitter...hmmmmn...what a tuff decision.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
that's some work there man, your car looks really nice.

Rob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts