Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to thank everyone on this board.. i'm a newbie, but everyone has been very helpful so far... I'm looking forward to the future when I can help newbies out myself

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
You'll get there. ;) Just pay attention and try and read anything you can get your hands on concerning cars, motors and SR20's in general. :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
The sr20de is the motor that nissan uses in several of it's cars like the Sentra, G20/Primera etc. the sr20det is the turbo version of the de they use over seas in various applications as well like the Silvia and Blue bird. The p10 is the chasis code used for the 91-96 G20/Primera and p11 refers to the chasis code of the newer models 96-? Primera (I'm not sure what year they released the p12) and 99-02 G20's the Primera now has the p12 platform for there newest cars. There is a ton of info on these engines and the cars, the det is the most popular over seas but in America we didn't get the turbo so a lot of us who want more power will either turn there de into a det or just do a swap for an imported det. Hope this info helps and like Gforces said just keep reading up on this stuff and you will be full of usefull and sometimes useless knowledge just like so many others.=)

·
Registered
374 Posts
:cough cough:

Jeez it's dusty in here

Having fun resurecting old newbie threads mike?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well, i still have it (99 g20t, red) and love it.. i tinted the windows.. since i don;t know much about cars to do anything else seemed like a lot of $$$

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
j123vt99 said:
well, i still have it (99 g20t, red) and love it.. i tinted the windows.. since i don;t know much about cars to do anything else seemed like a lot of $$$

No excuse, heres what you do. Find some members on here from your area that know what they are doing and hook up with them for a install day. They'll show you how to do something and you do it. Maybe advance your timing or install a intake (easy), etc.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Groovedmb said:
:cough cough:

Jeez it's dusty in here

Having fun resurecting old newbie threads mike?

We only know our future, if we know our past.

What does that mean? Nothing. I was just searching for info and wanted to see who's still around. ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.