Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to express my appreciation to those who run this forum. You have obviously have/had some difficulties lately and I hope that they are behind you.

I think you provide a very valuable service for all G20 owners – especially for those like me (who live in a country where the G20 was never sold, so parts #'s, parts and advice are difficult to come by). – Thanks guys!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Gaz said:
Just want to express my appreciation to those who run this forum. You have obviously have/had some difficulties lately and I hope that they are behind you.
Thanks for the props. It's been a tough couple of weeks and we still have some issues to resolve. Hopefully there won't be anymore 'suprise' outages. We will probably have a couple scheduled shutdown in the near future but it will be for the better. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris,

I'm a Limey who has spent almost half his life on this side of the pond.

I lived in Puerto Vallarta for six years and didn't really see the need for a car – great public transport and alongways from other places. Finally, when I decided to get a car, I flew to Dallas, bought the car (specifically a G20 – although I did not want an auto/tran) and drove back to P.V.

Check the Gen. Forum – "G20's are Fast", or something similar. They are not fast cars, but, the suspension on the '95 sure makes them quick cars!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts