Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rob knows the ladies, ask him ur problems here,

ill go first:
Rob, i think about this girl alot, weve done it, weve made out, and shes even said "i love u". im not a retard tho, i said i care for u a lot, but dont love her. we both agreed we dont wanna date cuz we wanna live it up, but now she keeps rubbing in that we're "friends". she says things like: "friends dont have to text everyday ya know," after weve been texting like everyday for months. im kinda mad i think about her as much as i do, kinda wonder if she thinks about me too, but since shes been hurt so badly in the past, and said i was "so different n nicer then anyguy shes been with" i wonder if shes using the friends thing as a defense mechanism.
Your thoughts?

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
rob knows the ladies, ask him ur problems here,

ill go first:
Rob, i think about this girl alot, weve done it, weve made out, and shes even said "i love u". im not a retard tho, i said i care for u a lot, but dont love her. we both agreed we dont wanna date cuz we wanna live it up, but now she keeps rubbing in that we're "friends". she says things like: "friends dont have to text everyday ya know," after weve been texting like everyday for months. im kinda mad i think about her as much as i do, kinda wonder if she thinks about me too, but since shes been hurt so badly in the past, and said i was "so different n nicer then anyguy shes been with" i wonder if shes using the friends thing as a defense mechanism.
Your thoughts?
If she is throwing out "I love you's" and now is being distant these are some serious red flags. You told her you don't love her. So I fail to see the dilema. You guys are friends that I guess hook up.

If you are thinking about her this much maybe there is more then just friends here for you. You seem to be unsure though. I'd take some time away from this one. Give her some space and yourself. See what else is out there. If she is being distant then let her. Go do your own thing right now.

My thoughts on her actions are is she really does like you alot. Possibly love, maybe a little infatuation. She is trying a different approach in order to lure you in. Seems to be working actually. Don't play her game. Don't play any games. If you want her let her know. If you want to be friends then let her know that. But you need to act the part not just say the words. Regardless of which you choose.Plus even if I'm wrong about her luring you in it doesn't matter when you tell the truth.

My Turn. Rob should i go blow some money on a car i dont really need just cause i want to and i KNOW it would piss off my wife? =-)
100% yes you should blow money on a car. 100% NO on your second reason there for doing it. Do it because you want to. It will make YOU happy. If it takes clothes off your kids backs, or food off their table then don't do it. But if you can still provide that and blow some cash to make yourself happy definitely do it.

Pissing the wife off on purpose I'm not for. I don't see it as a plus. I don't see a need for her to get pissed at all actually. If you do something that makes you happy your partner should be happy for you. Might need to address that problem.

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
Let's give this a try, So I met this lovely girl in my business accounting class she's the one who randomly started talking to me and after a while she even moved and sat next to me in class after a few days we started to hang we only really got to hang out twice outside of school once just to talk and second we went out to the movies it was pretty late if it makes a difference. I remember her telling me she hasn't been talking to much people especially guys lately besides me and thats because she had just broke up with her boyfriend of 6 years or so she said. Well we kept talking and then one night she texted me saying she feels I'm getting too attached and she doesn't want anyone right now but she was drunk so I didn't what to take from it so we did not talk that whole weekend. Monday came by and we had class she texted me before class saying she moved back to her old seat because she needed to concentrate more in class and we haven't hang out anymore she still texts me and talks to me in class and twice we made plans and she ended up flaking so my questions what should I do in this situation just forget her and keep it moving or try to get at her since I do have some feelings for her.

*edit* sorry for not using much commas and periods hahaha

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Let's give this a try, So I met this lovely girl in my business accounting class she's the one who randomly started talking to me and after a while she even moved and sat next to me in class after a few days we started to hang we only really got to hang out twice outside of school once just to talk and second we went out to the movies it was pretty late if it makes a difference. I remember her telling me she hasn't been talking to much people especially guys lately besides me and thats because she had just broke up with her boyfriend of 6 years or so she said. Well we kept talking and then one night she texted me saying she feels I'm getting too attached and she doesn't want anyone right now but she was drunk so I didn't what to take from it so we did not talk that whole weekend. Monday came by and we had class she texted me before class saying she moved back to her old seat because she needed to concentrate more in class and we haven't hang out anymore she still texts me and talks to me in class and twice we made plans and she ended up flaking so my questions what should I do in this situation just forget her and keep it moving or try to get at her since I do have some feelings for her.

*edit* sorry for not using much commas and periods hahaha
This is a very confused young lady. She doesn't know what she wants. She is possibly still hung up on an ex. Bottom line is none of this matters to you. You should move on from this one and limit contact to a friendly hello during class. I wouldn't make any plans, continue texting or anything. It's a waste of your time in her current state of mind.

Your feelings will get less and less everyday. I don't doubt you can probably get her but do you really want to? I mean you will get her but for how long? A day, a week, month? Then you will get the "i don't know what I want" talk. Someone confused needs to be left on their own so they can figure it out. It's not our jobs to figure it out for them and it's actually an impossible task.

·
I loVE AR2
2,566 Posts
This is a very confused young lady. She doesn't know what she wants. She is possibly still hung up on an ex. Bottom line is none of this matters to you. You should move on from this one and limit contact to a friendly hello during class. I wouldn't make any plans, continue texting or anything. It's a waste of your time in her current state of mind.

Your feelings will get less and less everyday. I don't doubt you can probably get her but do you really want to? I mean you will get her but for how long? A day, a week, month? Then you will get the "i don't know what I want" talk. Someone confused needs to be left on their own so they can figure it out. It's not our jobs to figure it out for them and it's actually an impossible task.
thanks for advice.

·
Registered
128 Posts
This is cool. Hes like Dr. Phil.... only not fat and bald (maybe). My question:
Just got out of a 3 year run with a girl that i loved soooo much but it wasnt meant to be ( i couldnt marry her and thats what she wanted plus her successful parents dont like me bc i skipped college like a "bum") I met a new girl who is sexy as hell ( 34d's as well) and i think im in love.... I wanna tell her but how i feel but i think she'll judge me for falling in love so quick. We've been dating for a month now, I guess i fall quickly... I suppose my question is : how long should i wait to tell her this, or wait for her to say it to me? The L word in huge and i think it scares ppl.
Thanks
Stout

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
This is cool. Hes like Dr. Phil.... only not fat and bald (maybe). My question:
Just got out of a 3 year run with a girl that i loved soooo much but it wasnt meant to be ( i couldnt marry her and thats what she wanted plus her successful parents dont like me bc i skipped college like a "bum") I met a new girl who is sexy as hell ( 34d's as well) and i think im in love.... I wanna tell her but how i feel but i think she'll judge me for falling in love so quick. We've been dating for a month now, I guess i fall quickly... I suppose my question is : how long should i wait to tell her this, or wait for her to say it to me? The L word in huge and i think it scares ppl.
Thanks
Stout
No I am bald. Lost all that through stressful relationships and that is the reason I have advice to give. I love my bald head. Nice tan freshly shaved head drives the ladies wild:smile:.

First off you need to stop caring about what anyone else thinks. Meaning like the parents of your last relationship. As far as throwing out the L word after a month :zoinks:. I myself would not do this. If you feel the urge to yell it from a roof top then that is what you should do. Is it right or wrong? I couldn't say. But in my experiences I would enjoy this ride. Take in the scenery and not escalate it to that level just yet. There is no reason too. If you do "love" her the words will come in time just continue to show her that you love her. Actions speak louder then words.

·
Registered
128 Posts
No I am bald. Lost all that through stressful relationships and that is the reason I have advice to give. I love my bald head. Nice tan freshly shaved head drives the ladies wild:smile:.

First off you need to stop caring about what anyone else thinks. Meaning like the parents of your last relationship. As far as throwing out the L word after a month :zoinks:. I myself would not do this. If you feel the urge to yell it from a roof top then that is what you should do. Is it right or wrong? I couldn't say. But in my experiences I would enjoy this ride. Take in the scenery and not escalate it to that level just yet. There is no reason too. If you do "love" her the words will come in time just continue to show her that you love her. Actions speak louder then words.
Im loosing my hair too and im only 24 :-\.... if you say the ladies love it, ill believe you. Thanks for the tips tho. I prolly will just wait it out or wait for her to say it. I dont wanna ruin a good thing.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
4spd auto or CVT?
They both suck more then $2 hooker. But at least you won't get an std.

this girl text me: "i'll bust a nut inside your eye to show you where i cum from"

What does this mean?
Means she has a penis. Plus I was just told cum stings in the eye. Stay away from this one.

what happened with the massage cook off adventure?
LOL! Nothing, sorry to dissappoint.

the best part of this thread is i told rob nothing about making it, yet he assumed the role so seamlessly
If my fellow g20 brothers are in need then i'm here. Whether it be my knowledge, a hand with something or a couch to sleep on.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
rob If I bolt the mr16 direct injection head on the mr20 bottom end and swap it in a versa is it going to be better than vtec?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts