Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

101 - 120 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I know plenty of strippers. Not much education and needing money for kids, education or whatever. They are nice people using what god gave them to make money. I would never call them a whore. They wouldn't fuck, suck, or give a hand job to anyone.

We agree to disagree here Curtis.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
I know plenty of strippers. Not much education and needing money for kids, education or whatever. They are nice people using what god gave them to make money. I would never call them a whore. They wouldn't fuck, suck, or give a hand job to anyone.

We agree to disagree here Curtis.

I have had MUCH different experiences then you then.....maybe your just not negotiating right. LMAO

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
I know plenty of strippers. They wouldn't fuck, suck, or give a hand job to anyone.
that sounds like a challenge....pretty rare around these parts....

·
Top5DOA
1,967 Posts
Rob how, why does my woman, lose her fucking mind all the time and like to cry and complaine a lot? After 3 yrs its getting annoying and old

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Rob if a girl ask you what you like franks red hot sauce on, is more than likely down to fuck?
Without a doubt. There really is no other way to take that.

Rob how, why does my woman, lose her fucking mind all the time and like to cry and complaine a lot? After 3 yrs its getting annoying and old
This is just being a women. They all do it. Either deal with it or try dudes.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Demas post makes me sad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rob, long time my friend.
What are your thoughts on the resale value of a p10 and p11?
Is the Versa more of an economy car in comparison to the g20?

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Rob, long time my friend.
What are your thoughts on the resale value of a p10 and p11?
Is the Versa more of an economy car in comparison to the g20?
G20's aren't worth shit. $1,500 max for a p10. I don't care what you have done to it, who blessed it or if anyone teabagged it. The car is an old as fuck grandma car and it's only worth $1,500. Deduct $750 if it's gold. Deduct another $750 if it has poop interior and another $500 if auto trans. So basically if you drive a gold, poop interior auto you would have to pay me $500 to take if off your hands.

P11 is a little more money. $3,500 max but for that it has to be a 5port in maui or merlot. It can also be 99t but has to have black interior. For max pricing needs to be minty fresh, 5spd with cold weather package. As with the p10 deduct mucho $$ for gold, tan interior and auto's.

Versa is the epitome of economy cars. There is no comparison. But it is very boring, very slow and will suck the life out of you.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Well I know its an economy car, I wanted to see how it held up against the g20.
My Versa is slow and I have an exhaust leak somewhere
Put it this way. I'm closing in on 140k miles and I haven't changed a starter, maf, ac compressor, reground anything, cleaned an iacv, no 5th gear popout, no hi pressure ps hose breaking, or changed a fan blower resistor so I think it compares quite well to the G20's.

I do have an exhaust leak as well. Sounds like a p10 with an ssac now.

101 - 120 of 148 Posts