Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Sell it to Rob, but I'm betting he says dont sell it.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Should I sell my P11? If so for how much?
refer back to this post

G20's aren't worth shit. $1,500 max for a p10. I don't care what you have done to it, who blessed it or if anyone teabagged it. The car is an old as fuck grandma car and it's only worth $1,500. Deduct $750 if it's gold. Deduct another $750 if it has poop interior and another $500 if auto trans. So basically if you drive a gold, poop interior auto you would have to pay me $500 to take if off your hands.

P11 is a little more money. $3,500 max but for that it has to be a 5port in maui or merlot. It can also be 99t but has to have black interior. For max pricing needs to be minty fresh, 5spd with cold weather package. As with the p10 deduct mucho $$ for gold, tan interior and auto's.

Versa is the epitome of economy cars. There is no comparison. But it is very boring, very slow and will suck the life out of you.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
why do they put those rubber rope things across the road ? and what are they for?
I'm not Rob but I can answer this one. It is actually a counter for traffic. It is to count how many cars pass a certain area usually to check for business purposes

·
Registered
6 Posts
my guess is that they are made to gather data about cars and trucks.
they may also be speed bumps for lowered vehicles.

I do believe the master shall answer this best. i'm going to honk my horn and wake him up, instinctively he should wake up and immediately log into gnet to answer this

121 - 140 of 148 Posts