Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Suzie Kl0ne
2,153 Posts
my guess is that they are made to gather data about cars and trucks.
they may also be speed bumps for lowered vehicles.

I do believe the master shall answer this best. i'm going to honk my horn and wake him up, instinctively he should wake up and immediately log into gnet to answer this
thank you. i appreciate you understanding the importance of answering this question
. ill be looking forward to getting an answer from the master

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Hey Roberto, will a non RR valve cover fit on a RR motor??????
according to this guy

Roller Rockers can user ANY FWD SR20 valve covers. Non Roller Rockers can use most FWD SR20 valve covers (except Roller Rocker one). Roller Rocker's VC has baffles that sit too low to the cams, thus if you have a motor with cam oilers, it will not clear them.

Make sure you peal it and repaint, it took my paint off...
You should get an oil catch can if going with non RR cover though as it does not have the internal baffles like on the RR cover. The non RR cover uses a factory oil separator. It's the funky black box you see in front of the engine in pics.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Rob, how does one find find a job in a new line of work if you have no other job experience? ?
Networking is the only way. Need to know someone to get you "IN". Or you can work for free to gain experience like an apprentice. Then try and get a paying job with that experience.

141 - 148 of 148 Posts