Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm new on the forum, and have read alot of the posts. I hear the Remus exhaust is quiet and the Greddy is good too. I was looking into the Stillen Exhaust for my 99 G20t. Anyone know how it sounds? Which one is the best? I'll spend the extra to get the right sound. I want it to be tight, but not too much cause when i get on my car in 2nd. the intake roars.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I'd say the Remus would be your best bet.;)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Remus

I had the $tillen exhaust for awhile, and i hated it! It did have a nice sound, and it was fairly quiet, but as soon as you got it on the freeway, UHHH!
I think the resonance frequency was right around the 3,000rpm and anywhere from 60-70mph it would just make this awful drowning buzz that would give me a headache after 5 minutes. I returned it really quick. I think the fact that i had the POP intake made it worse too.
My buddy has a remus on his Audi A4, and with the stock piping, its almost as quiet as stock, but with a throatyer sound. Thats what i plan on getting!

·
Registered
59 Posts
remus exhaust

I just bought the 99 gdub REMUS Exhaust from CEC in LA. They just happened to be installing a Remus exhaust on a 2000 G20...
It sounded really good... more like a European car than a tuned Japanese deal.

Instead of the "tin"sound , you get more of a purr.

We'll see how it sounds and feels, I am installing mine Saturday...
along with some FR/RR Stillen strut braces.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts