Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white 1995 p10 which is the last year to have that black trim that goes around the bottom of the car. Unfortunately I can't find any satisfactory bodykits for the car and a custom one would probably be out of my budget. Do you think it would be a significant improvement to just have a detailer or paintshop paint that black trim white (and take care of any paint chips as well)?

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
im painting my skirts to my body color. i'd suggest it. i've seen it on some and they look good.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just look for a pic of a 96
-Tom

·
Registered
235 Posts
dude, my P10 is white and I painted the stock skirts to match the car...I'm still trying to get pics up but I haven't had the chance to ge them up....I'll do my best though.

·
Registered
429 Posts
what did you use

What did you use to paint the bottom white? I assume its the same "pearl" white color? Did you buy it from the dealer or what and do the skirts come off easily or did you do it with them on there?

Okay I cant think of anymore questions :)

Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
er that wasn't my car haha, just some images I found. I'll be taking my car in for an estimate soon... anyone know how much this would cost? And how about repainting the entire car?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I would go to Nappa or a good auto parts store that can mix paint and have them match the paint to your car. Than have them put it in a rattle can. You can get good results of you're good ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts