Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this album? Cali guys? C'mon, someone has it. PLEASE, rip me a copy. I'd pay you for it. Either MP3 or an actual burned cd (preferable)... man I want it... I've bought it 2x's in the past and it keeps getting stolen. Been without for over 4 years, and I want it back now. So, anyone has it, and would rip it, that would be awesome.... If you got it, let me know, and we can work something out!! :D

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hmm, is that the album with "Fat Cats, Bigga Fish"? that song is a classic. you can't find a torrent for it? i'll try to find it tonight, then send you a copy.

"Pimps" is also funny. "that's no burglar, that's my butler."

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell yes guys! Let me know! Yeah that's the one Gdub... it's such a cool disc man, just the way the songs flow from one to the next and... man. Ok I'll shut up but it's the shiz, if you guys can hook it up, that would be freakin AWESOME.

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XnotedgeanymoreX, that's so awesome man. I'd take Genocide and Juice for sure, and if you had the time, I'd take whatever you have from them. I have kill my land lord but never got the other discs yet. That's so dope man, thanks for steppin up!!! hell yes..

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
haha i went home for lunch, and found a torrent for the discography also. it should be done in a couple hours. but it seems a few guys beat me to it. GG

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man, I feel so old and, out of touch. What the F is a torrent for a discography. LOL! :p In old-guy terms, is that a CD? LOL! I want to be able to rock Genocide and Juice on my iPod, and burn it to CD if need be. LOL! HA HA! HELP! HA HA! :)

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
and a discography is a collection of every album to date from one artist or group, in one folder. that's the way to go.

finished downloading, the discography includes the following albums:
1. Pick A Bigger Weapon
2. Genocide & Juice
3. Party Music
4. Steal This Double Album
5. Kill My Landlord
6. The Coup Mixtape

·
uruG 02G
7,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So XnotedgeanymoreX hooked me up Genocide n' Juice {thanks again bro!}. Soooo. how do I get my hands on all those other ones P11Gdub?? :D

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Okay, I have the package. Shipped!

Fedex via Standard Overnight / No Signature required
Tracking Number is 690031960596

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
hiimj0ne said:
Okay, I have the package. Shipped!

Fedex via Standard Overnight / No Signature required
Tracking Number is 690031960596
nice work! sorry for the lag, but Jon hooked it up w/ free shipping.
what a nice guy. enjoy!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts