Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

What would you guys wanna do?

• [email protected] around fixing up cars all day?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [email protected] around till your car is done fixin then take pics?

• Do up the cars that need doing, then go play some soccer and take pics?

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Shut the [email protected] up blackboy!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Greater Toronto Area Meet( June 30th)

Ok, finally got this shizzz confirmed.

Me and Joe are gonna host a lil' geek fest this weekend. June 30th. It depends on whats good for people. Im outta the city in Windsor on business. I missed the first one cuz I was d!ckin' around! I got a few guys from the SR20DEFORUM comin'. One Guy I sold a DET engine to and he has assured me he will roll down. We need a G20 turnout. I know there are more than 6 P11's and about 5 P10's here. Guys better show.

I'm thinkin' early afternoon(12:00-3:00) Springs/coilover installation(GTA_G20 & JG20) . If you guys wanna do shit to your cars feel more than free too. I got power tools so bring ur issh!

After that 5-6 issh Pictures and possibly a game of soccer?
I will post directions if you guys are up for it.

Oh yea, WE are in Pickering and we will take pics at Peticoke Creek.
PLEASE POST WHAT DAY IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE!

Holla at a playa!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I might be able to come down that weekend but someone will have to pick me up. Also I'll have to see how busy I am...the movers will be here on the 24th.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm down for a game of soccer. Someone didn't vote. Hell if you dont wanna play but you wanna show up film it or take pics.

Jason Where do you live? Can you stick this thread at the top of the GEn. forum?

·
Registered
395 Posts
HOLLA if we hook up on Sunday I think I can make it... HOLLA PLAYA....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Or, if you're not into soccer, we play play some ball in front of my house, I got a portable net.

Jay, I can pick you up if nobody else does, need directions to your new crib though.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ok, Sunday June 30th it is. If you wanna do up your car or even meet up with us there before we go shoot pics I'll be out and ready to DROP the P10's at 12:00 - 5:00. 5:00 - Whenever you get bored we will be at Peticocke creek.

Directions From West(Toronto):

*401 east to WHITES RD. (Pickering)
*Left - WHITES RD. (North)
Passing One Highschool(Dunbarton)
5 Lights on WHITES RD
*When you see the A&P - Next lights Left HIGHVIEW(west)
If you pass Second Highschool(St. Mary) you have gone too far.
*On HIGHVIEW you will pass 2 stop Signs and the 6th Street on your left will be KIRKWOOD LANE
*Left heading(SOUTH)KIRKWOOD comes to a stop sign.
Then becomes GREENVALE CRES.

*I am 1702 GREENVALE second on the right. Joe is 1710 GREENVALE. You Should see us at 1710.

Directions from East(Durham):

*401 West to WHITES RD. (Pickering)
*Left on to KINGSTON RD (HWY. 2)(WEST)
*Right onto WHITES RD (NORTH)

Hope to see you all there, and If not all you g20 ryders can DIE!:dead:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
JG20 said:
Jay, I can pick you up if nobody else does, need directions to your new crib though.
That would be cool. We're pretty far in packing so I can probably get away, unless I commit to something else I forgot about.

I'm very close to Bayview/401, if anyone who is going doesn't mind picking me up. ;) Still tentative for now.

·
Registered
199 Posts
BIG PROBLEM! They sent me the wrong springs. I asked for 8" 300lbs/in for the front and 7" 225lbs/in for the rear. I got 7" 400lbs/in springs for the front and a six inch spring that I couldn't find on the GC or Eibach site (part#150.64.53) so I don't even know that one's spring rate. WTF, I called the shop back after discovering this when I got home, he says he's going to call me tomorrow after he talks with GC. So, I may not have the suspension ready unless GC fedexes the proper springs in by the weekend, DAMN. Don't know what to do about the meet now, I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I can get my new springs in.

Joe:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
199 Posts
OK, here's the deal, I sent the GC setup back for the right ones. Apparently, they sent me the wrong sleeves too (see my post in the Suspension Forum). I was going to make do with the springs that they sent me but I can't even use them cause the threaded sleeves don't fit the rear strut, too small.

So, the suspension swap is cancelled. But, do you guys still want to meet up? I'm still up to it, we could do the usual wash 'n wax, maybe even test fit Luc's p11 bumper onto my p10, and head over to Kelsey's (to satisfy Luc's cravings, gotta fill in those skinny legs eh, :) hehehe) after a game of soccer or b-ball.

So what's it gonna be?

Joe

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I'm still up for it. I know Ethan might drop by and Chris (another red g20 owner) might be able to come. It's your call man.. I know ppl would like to come. I think I might be able to fit that bumper in my car.. maybe on the roof? :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
So it's on then. People, please speak up if your planning to come so we can set a time of arrival. Jay, let me know if you still need the ride, and I need directions. BTW, why don't you bring Alex along, I'm sure he'd enjoy it.

Joe

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Sorry I'll have to pass. The movers come on Monday and I really should have everything ready.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think we should postpone the meet until sunday the 8th of July since Joe is distraught with his springs that he waited oh so long for.

·
Registered
199 Posts
That Sunday is the 7th and I won't be here, goin down to Virginia for a family reunion. I say whoever wants to come can come, I'll probably be shootin hoops in front of my house anyways. So come down, wash your car, and then we'll go grab somethin to eat after.

Joe

·
Registered
395 Posts
HOLLA here's the deal all y'all homies, if y'all wanna hook up on Sunday I'm down. But unfortunately I'll only be able to bring my stock ass ride on Sunday... "Hopefully" my ride will be ready by next week and if u guys wanna hook up next Saturday I'm down... But I'll reach on SUnday, what bear y'all wan me to bring HOLLA BACK... "ALL DU G'S UNITE N REPRESENT..."

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This Sunday is June 30th so what y'all say?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts