Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys read the latest issue of SCC magazine. In the issue, there are more than 60 candiates who want to be voted to be in ulimate street car challenge. One of candidates owns white 1993 Infiniti G20 with J-spec SR20DET motor and all kinds of mods. The owner's name is George Chen. Is he one of the G20 net members. I wish that every g20 net members vote George's G20 to be in the challenge.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
That's pretty cool. I'd be interested in seeing what he has. I'll have to go pick up that issue tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Reading the mag now...:

An A'pexi Power Intake, A'pexi Dunk exhuast system, Spearco front mount intercooler and custom plumbing enhance the SR20DET engine. A'pexi S-AFC, A'peci AVC-R and A'pexi blow-off valve monitor the induction system's pressure. Intrax springs and a Stillen front strut tower brace assist the factory suspension and KRP cross-drilled rotors upgrade the brake equipment in front and rear.

"In my eyes, a stree car should encompass three things: speed, style and originality. My car has all three."

Well good luck to him. I really hope that he makes it into the challenge, but looking at the other contenders; lots of 300ZXs, an R32 Skyline GT-R, some Supras are also in the mix. Also; there's some trippy concept cars, plenty of Hondas, and even a Porsche with the 4G63 Lancer Evo engine stuffed into it's back. Weird, but I still hope the G20 gets in. Vote up everybody!

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
There was one guy in there that had a Chevy Impala SS. :-\ Which kinda made me wonder....what part of "Sport COMPACT Car" did he miss?:p

·
Registered
97 Posts
Actually, I think it's more like "what part of ultimate street car" did you miss? The contest is about the "ultimate" street car. Happens to be run by SCC, but the contest itself is not limited to Sport Compacts, read the rules. (RTFM)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
jayntguru said:
Actually, I think it's more like "what part of ultimate street car" did you miss? The contest is about the "ultimate" street car. Happens to be run by SCC, but the contest itself is not limited to Sport Compacts, read the rules. (RTFM)
Oops. :confused: I did miss that part:surprised . Thanks for pointing that out jaynyguru. I stand corrected.=)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Yeah, that's why a Ferrari 360 Modena won last year, and that's also why we still see exotics ( two [!!!]Dodge Vipers) and weird concept cars like the SRX-7. The Ferrari's win last year was a "blow to tuners everywhere" cuz it was pretty much stock. Well, duh. Stock FERRARI > tuner cars below $150,000. :-\

1 - 7 of 7 Posts