Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the much debated broken dvd player Sold

SOLD!!!Well as many of you already know i bought a broken DVD player (whether I got cheated or just bad break with shipping...you decided) but at any rate i will try to do something positive with this negative.

It is a 7" screen lcd DVD player all in one (innavotek 600tv) and it doesnt work for whatever reason (wont play cds)
the Screen works great and it is clear and bright. so i figure there must be something somone can use it for

So heres the deal...I will send it to whoever would want it if you pay the shipping ($7-10). If you can get it to work or use it for any reason then we can work out a deal so i can get compinsated for it. but if not then you can throw it away and we will call it even. I don't have time to mess with it so i am just hanging it out there for my forum buddies to scoop it up and see if you guys can do anything with it.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Does it even take the cds in, does it read them, does it give an error? What about dvds? And if it works about how much would it be?

Yes I am interested just to clarify.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
If stoney78 doesnt take it i will...i'll see what i can do with it to get it working.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
whoknows said:
bring it to a best buy and have geek squad look at it...
I think the whole problem is that he doesn't want to spend more time or money into it. YouthPastor, I will take it, but maybe I can help you if you answer the questions I originally posted.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
5th dibs... paypal available as we speak!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
okay so I will help with some of the questions. Check out the feedback thread here
http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=54952

the screen works, it picks up TV stations (when put with a tv antenna) and the video in also works.

Since there is a large amount of interest in this...and because i am behind on cash, this is what i will do. I will sell it to whoever wants it for $40 shipped if you are confident that you can use it, and it will be yours no questoins asked. I might be completely off base but i think someone can get some use out of it. make an offer guys. I don't know what else to do with it since so many people want it

ps: in answering your questions at the top, it wont accept discs of any kind because (best guess) something is burnt out inside it, and it was purchased for $250 and sells for $379 at mp3playerstore.com. lastly I couldn't get the sound to work but to tell you the truth i didn't mess with that all that much because the other things wern't working. The pros to it are that the screen is bright clear and works well, and the Video In jack works as well and the TV tuner.

·
♥
3,947 Posts
if you cant get rid of it, let me know. ill take you up on the original offer of $10 shipped

·
Registered
329 Posts
Never mind I took a look at the specs. I might want it, I'll tell you by tonight if I will buy it from you or not. Just gotta sort some shit out with my GPS and see if it can play on the video out.. Dibs until tonight!

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Okay since some people don't seem to understand the concept of dibs and I was the first to say Im interested in the deal I am sending you a PM. Let me know when you can if its acceptable.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will go to Hamzer tonight...but is still up for grabs today if someone wants to pay 40 shipped. sorry i have to do this high bidder thing...i know it sucks but i guess its all according to demand. not to mention it would be hard to define how much it would be worth to someone if they got it to work. outright sale is the way to go i guess. PM an offer or just post it. We can talk.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Not sold yet, still up for grabs. Lets work out a deal.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts