Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys, no more P11, something was worked out after the problem I had with the purchase of the 2007 G35 Sport.

This is the new ride:

Here's what I posted:

Im back fellas, I went to the dealer after work yesterday evening and the salesman told me the dealer received a call from Infiniti Consumer Affairs and were concerned, apparently it was all handled by the sales manager this time around, we sat down and I gave him "my" story, he understood and was very professional about the whole situation and wanted to make sure I was content with my purchase. There were little fibs here and there with the salesman blah blah blah before.... so to make a long story short, I am now a proud owner of an 07' M35 Sport Premium/Nav/Tech.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
aww man, im in love. beautiful ride bro. congrats. few years and im gettin one of these. ive been in love since before they came out

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
OoO Man..thats a sexy ride u gotz there!

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
my parents have an M35 and i love it. sooo sexy. i love everything about it, but the sound system is probably the best. the navigation is pretty cool too. ooh, the cooled seats work amazing, which is nice when it's 120 outside here in phx

good pickup

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys

dsigns said:
Very nice. Congrats man. Now whats the plans for it?
No plans... stays stock and garaged. Maybe in a year ill do an intake, the car that I will modify is the NX hands down

·
Registered
701 Posts
Not even a drop to finish it off :cool: . I really like it, nice car.

Luppo

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Domiken said:
simply teh 5EX, just like it says on the license plate. and i really want to put those rims on the P11. great pick-up, can't blame you for ditching the pearl G.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Cryss said:
nice bro!

i was reading your post about the dealer on g35 forum. im glad everything worked out.
So i must have missed out on what happened with the g35, can someone put up the link to g35 forum thread about this

·
♥
3,947 Posts
damn, that is sick! congrats! when you get a chance, can you measure the rear infiniti emblem for me? thanks!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts