Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, no more P11, something was worked out after the problem I had with the purchase of the 2007 G35 Sport.

This is the new ride:

Here's what I posted:

Im back fellas, I went to the dealer after work yesterday evening and the salesman told me the dealer received a call from Infiniti Consumer Affairs and were concerned, apparently it was all handled by the sales manager this time around, we sat down and I gave him "my" story, he understood and was very professional about the whole situation and wanted to make sure I was content with my purchase. There were little fibs here and there with the salesman blah blah blah before.... so to make a long story short, I am now a proud owner of an 07' M35 Sport Premium/Nav/Tech.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
aww man, im in love. beautiful ride bro. congrats. few years and im gettin one of these. ive been in love since before they came out

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys

dsigns said:
Very nice. Congrats man. Now whats the plans for it?
No plans... stays stock and garaged. Maybe in a year ill do an intake, the car that I will modify is the NX hands down

·
Registered
701 Posts
Not even a drop to finish it off :cool: . I really like it, nice car.

Luppo

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
Cryss said:
nice bro!

i was reading your post about the dealer on g35 forum. im glad everything worked out.
So i must have missed out on what happened with the g35, can someone put up the link to g35 forum thread about this

·
♥
3,947 Posts
damn, that is sick! congrats! when you get a chance, can you measure the rear infiniti emblem for me? thanks!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.