Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 552 Posts

·
Matte Black or Polished??
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I've been reading about the JDM Duals and info is spread all over the forum. Please help me consolidate this info into one thread.

1: They are a direct bolt on (right?)
2: The silver type comes only with halogens.
3: The black type are both halogen and HID?

please post pics of both.
if someone has a complete black HID dual with the ballast wiring from the JDM car please post pics and info. I'm trying to source one from Trinidad and don't wanna be missing parts.

BULBS:
Low/High Beam - H1 [Four (4) bulbs in total]
Parking light - 194
Turn Signal - 7440

Adjustment Screw Location & Explanation. Post #352

·
Registered
636 Posts
the hid duals only come in the black housing ones.

the silver is just halogen lites.

its not just plug and play. u will have to splice the factory wires. on the jdm hid duals, there are 7-9 wires u will have to splice and connect to the usdm 3 wires. i will take a picture of it wen i get a chance.

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Most people on here that have the black shroud have opened the lights and painted it. Simple task because it requires no taping or anything. The shroud is a seperate piece from the housing so once the lights are open meaning the glass is off you just take out 2 screws on the shroud and it pops off.
There are a few that have the true black housing hid ones but not many.

·
Registered
936 Posts
hid/non-hid are not your main concern.

Your main concern is that JDM are right hand drive. The reflection is different.

·
Registered
936 Posts
for people driving opposite direction, they sees it as if you have your high beams on. I been flashed at many times when I had the duals on my p11.

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
the low beam does not have a right to left adjustment only up/down, however the high beam does have both up/down left/right
i only get high beamed but idiots when taking a double sided ramp or a road with a curve with no middle barrier, or if i am going up hill
if you adjust it too low you cant see too far, so you have to guess at the right angle to set it to

1 - 20 of 552 Posts