Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

601 - 620 of 626 Posts

·
Questioning Answers
6,851 Posts
I have maintained my 190-200 lb weight since the beginning. but im not working out. i did stop eating a bowl of cereal before bed, & replaced breakfast with a fruit smoothie in the morning. ( this has only been the last 2 weeks)

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Well, I kind of fell of the wagon a bit too (diet wise).. mainly over eating, and some bad carb stuff. I lost nearly 20lbs and now brought back around 8lbs. But I've cleaned it back up again and am paying attention to what I eat more often. Also becoming more active again. Sure feels better than eating poorly and sitting on my ass!

And for those of you in warmer area's.. REMEMBER TO DRINK YOUR WATER! I have been downing water lately, and I feel better.

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I seem to be staying at between 188 to 190
I do nothing to really maintain it. I did feel good when I went to the beach and noticed my condition seemed much better than 90 percent of the people their.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
could barely get 150 for a good part of my life at my height (5'7'')
Turned 21, within 2 months blew up to 170, and yes, when your short like me, i blew up
Wasnt bad though, I enjoy running and doing spartan races.

Back down to 165 though, i love this weight, i look meatier, i have some mass to hold my own on the bball court.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Went back to 250 by laziness. Time to push down to 220 goal. Goodbye food it was fun while it lasted.
Dane, I'm in the same both brother.. I'm around 245. It's been a lack of working out and bad diet, mostly the bad diet and portion control.

·
Registered
20,746 Posts
I made it past thanksgiving, but December got a little bit out of control again. Still think I might make it to my goal on time but I'll have to be good.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
How's everyone doing? I've cut way back on cardio and started a lifting routine right after the new year. It's just too damn cold to run outside. I hate it. But I am really getting in to lifting. Never thought I'd be annoyed at having to eat all the damn time! :D

Results so far: 200ish-->138-->144. I hope to be around 145 by summer and drop my body fat another few %. No zero days folks!! Get up and get moving, there's no better time to start than now!

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
How's everyone doing? I've cut way back on cardio and started a lifting routine right after the new year. It's just too damn cold to run outside. I hate it. But I am really getting in to lifting. Never thought I'd be annoyed at having to eat all the damn time! :D

Results so far: 200ish-->138-->144. I hope to be around 145 by summer and drop my body fat another few %. No zero days folks!! Get up and get moving, there's no better time to start than now!

Nice, what was the time frame for this tranformation? I need to get on your level.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Bryan, GREAT job!! I actually went up in weight.. back to the 250 range. Then a week ago decided to clean up my diet, I'm down 4lbs. But I really do need to pick-up my activity.

·
CH0DEmobile
3,202 Posts
Thanks guys! I was hovering around 200 at the end of 2013. Fat and miserable. Started watching my diet, cut out sugar almost entirely for awhile and was running 3-5mi a day 5x a week for most of 2014. I made it under 150 right around August of last year, under 140 in Nov.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Thanks guys! I was hovering around 200 at the end of 2013. Fat and miserable. Started watching my diet, cut out sugar almost entirely for awhile and was running 3-5mi a day 5x a week for most of 2014. I made it under 150 right around August of last year, under 140 in Nov.

I don't know man, Fat Bhowle looks happy as fuck.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
You barely look like the same person. Nice work.

I need to find my motivation.

601 - 620 of 626 Posts