Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a Toyota used car lot and in the corner is this 1991 Q45 its kink of ragged on and has 170kms anyways I never really looked at it till today I thought of what it looked like with some rims and a few performance upgrades-In my opinion it would look good so I grabbed the key and hopped in the first thing I did was put the seat back ALL THE WAY then I looked at the back seat-the G has just as much room except for a wider seats. Then I looked around it shares alot of things with the G . then I started it up-WOW V8 power, shit that engine would sound crazy with an intake and exhaust. Overall I wouldnt get one only because its not stick but it is a nice car-the 91 is ugly at the front, the 94t is the one I prefer

for a car that looks small from the outside it sure has alot of interior space the G is really well designed

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
the new Qs are badass. luxury out the wazoo. it has a 7" monitor and when you pop it in reverse, it has these tiny cameras on the back of the car that show up on the monitor to help you see oncoming cars in parking lots. thats ridiculous. 340hp is nice too.:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts