Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Prince of Gnet
6,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a bit of backround:
i go to rutgers university in newark,nj. recently there has been a string of murders that were gang related.

last friday 2 were killed 4 were injured

monday cop was shot in the projects 1 block from the university

wed - 4 girls were killed

yesterday 3 more deaths were reported..

i heard rumors that the gang wont stop until it kills its target number, 122..

ok so here is my story:

last night i got followed by some green grand-am w/ black tints.
well they tailed me for a while ... long enuf that i noticed it. then they pulled up next to me on my passenger and i was like wtf...and they kept my same speed for like 30secs which felt like and eternity so i floored it.. but there was a car in front of them so they slowed down and went behind me and pulled up on the driver side...
at that point i got nervous and cut across all the lanes and braked hard...at that point they slowed down again...after 1 sec they just sped off like a bat outta hell i didnt even get the plates.

:dead:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
damn dude! watch yourself over there. time to armor the G and start packin :bandit:
so sad that these gangs take it as far as they do. hopefully the police can make
something happen long before a count of 122

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
+1. just know how to shoot it. 50% of gun owners probably couldnt shoot you if they wanted.

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
crazy world

·
♥
3,947 Posts
if you were a sponsor none of this would have happened

·
Registered
816 Posts
wow close one, just make sure u protect the p11, even if it means u have to jump in the way of the bullet so that the g20 doesnt get hit....

·
Registered
457 Posts
that sux man..... don't let that shit happen to you.. apparently you need to have some protection with you soo like they said above carry some heat or somethin that will fuck someone up if you have to.. my self i have a fat 7 inch winchester knife under my seat that shit is intimidating as fuck

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Thats nuts man, damn my cuz goes there....

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
So Josie, are you gonna get on Jeffs case for making a joke also?

Glad you made it out safe, it was probably pretty damn scary. Now it's over be thankful your alright and have a laugh.
I remember when I was in the military they always preached about haveing an exit route when in the car, I still do that. ;)

·
Automotive Design Concept
3,522 Posts
damn bro, time to get some protection

·
Prince of Gnet
6,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So Josie, are you gonna get on Jeffs case for making a joke also?

Glad you made it out safe, it was probably pretty damn scary. Now it's over be thankful your alright and have a laugh.
I remember when I was in the military they always preached about haveing an exit route when in the car, I still do that. ;)
yes. yes i am. ;)

the school i attend has nothing to do with anything...aside from the location.

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
that you go to school in Rutgers. It's plenty funny for me. It all makes since for me now.
Dude whats wrong with Rutgers? I spent 3 years of my life working there, took classes there (granted in New Brunswick) but what do you have to actually say about it other than, thats the problem and it makes sense...how?

Anyways Josie, dude thats crazy. I know a few others up at Newark too...good thing they are all ok still. Glad to know that you are still ok too.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts