Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't seen it. I heard about the RB-powered Mustang...but I still see no justification for a song called "Mustang Nismo". As stupid as it still would sound, "Nismo Mustang" would make a lot more sense. I know it's nitpicking, but it's just another example of how clueless they seem to be in Hollywood. I just don't understand, with all the wealth of automotive geniuses out there, why this franchise is so idiotic and can't get anything right. But I guess they got something right...Americans are suckers for cheesy and flashy movies.

EDIT: Actually, they got another thing right on this soundtrack. The DJ Shadow track is/has been one of my favorites.

·
Registered
269 Posts
yea saw the movie last night, it was good until they dropped a sr in a stang which is just wrong. but the movie was cool

It was so funny watching all these kids with thier loud civic that were slow...

·
Registered
492 Posts
to me i thought it was the best fast and the furious yet, it was alot more realistic than the diamond plate floormat falling out the eclipse on the first one. and the mustang was RB powered stang, and i thought it was pretty cool... alot better than your everyday rustbucket i see floating around my part of the country

1 - 10 of 10 Posts