Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since a lot of the stuff in the original thread has sold to simplify it a little I am creating this part 2 thread.

Please DO NOT PM me first. Post here and then if there are questions PM me. Reading 50 PMs will only slow things down! Dibs are only good if posted here.

Please Read this ENTIRELY Before Purchasing... :bandit:

The Items: All pictures are at the bottom.

****SOLD*****VRS 2.25" Aluminized cat-back exhaust and High-Flo cat. The cat-back uses Mandrel bent tubing, a Magnaflow muffler, and I had them do a custom LARGE magnaflow resonator. It also has a SS round exhaust tip. Please refer to the pics. It seems all gaskets and materials needed are included but I wouldn't know for sure. It is in the same box as I received it. The system also has a HIGH-FLO catalytic converter with a flange for a bolt on application. This thing cost me $45 in shipping when I got it. So please expect similar shipping costs. Preference for this item will definitely be given to Pick-up and Cash, and definitely multiple items.

MSRP: $600+
Selling Price: $480
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**SOLD**...Cobb Exhaust Hangers Perfect upgrade for worn hangers along with the cat-back. These will make your exhaust completely stiff and has been used by a member here. That is where I got the idea. Here is the link…(http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48283&highlight=cobb).

MSRP: $48 or so shipped
Selling Price: $35 including Shipping!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**SOLD**Taylor Cables “Fatty” Spark Plug Thundervolt 50 wires You can find more details on these over at SR20forum.com. These wires are HUGE. The assumption is that the bigger the wire the better flow it has. It includes red wire holders to contrast the black wires.

Selling Price: $100 including Shipping!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*****SOLD*****NGK Laser Iridium (Not the cheaper IX) Plugs These are IFR6E11 so they run cooler than the 5E that we normally use. BRAND NEW box of four.

Selling Price: $45 including Shipping!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***SOLD*******Brand new set of OEM injectors with O-rings Bought these off of a member. They are brand new and sealed. If you are running stock injectors on an early p10 these will bring back the fuel flow.

MSRP: Expensive I assume.
Selling Price: $150 including Shipping!
**PENDING**.. Clear Side Marker bumper lights These are part of the group buy a few months ago. They are only one set (two lights) not four. Please see the picture below.

Selling Price: $20
StylinMotors Radiator Hose Kit in Red These are a beautiful cosmetic upgrade and the company has continued to say that these will well outlast the OEM hoses. Here is the link to their site and the current products…http://www.stylinmotors.com/infiniti.html
This will also include t-clamps.

Selling Price: $100
RedlineGoods Red/black Armrest Cover and E-brake Cover Genuine Leather purchased from our vendor RedlineGoods.

MSRP: $70
Selling Price: $50 including Shipping!

Passenger Side JDM Headlight..... $10 Or Best Offer

Infiniti OEM front Grill Emblem Self-explanatory.

Selling Price: FREE…just pay Shipping!
=========================================================================

Pictures:
I have taken these pictures and packed up most of the stuff. Therefore I can not get more detailed shots if you want them. However, I can try my best to explain whatever it is to you. The coilover and rstb pictures are before installation so they may not be as shiny as they are in the picture.

By Purchasing any of the items listed above you agree to all the terms stated in this entire thread. If not, please do not make the purchase.

NOTE: Starter and Knock Sensor are no longer for sale. I will be installing these!

Pretext:

I have been collecting these parts to upgrade my p10 but have decided to get rid of my p10 within the next 3 months. :*( That is the reason why these items are being sold. There are several items which are pretty heavy and difficult to ship. For that reason I have to utilize a preference schedule. PREFERENCE will be given first to LOCAL PICKUP, then to CASH, then to MULTIPLE ITEMS, and finally to SPONSORS. The more of these preferences that apply to the buyer the more likely I will be to sell to that person, regardless of dibs. However dibs are still allowed and are valid for 48 HOURS ONLY. That should be enough time for me to decide who has the greater preference and contact you for confirmation.

All items in this thread constitute a sale contract. The sale contract is Final and there are NO returns or exchanges. However, please contact me with concerns. I think everyone who has dealt with me can say that I am very fair. If there is a problem please contact me first before creating a thread about it. Chances are this will not happen but you never know. Please ask any questions you have before making payment.

Payment:

While in the past I have been willing to ship the item and accept payment later, in this case I will expect payment before shipping out. Payment can be made and is preferred in the following order: CASH, Money Order, PAYPAL, and your first born son. Just kidding about that last one. For Paypal, please add 3% to the overall price (including shipping). Paypal is [email protected].

Shipping:

This is the largest amount of items I have sold anywhere so please understand that shipping may be delayed. I will do the best I can. Shipping charges will be calculated after the sale is confirmed unless the item's price includes shipping. Then of course it's included in the price, duh! No PO Boxes please.

For the most part I will use USPS, with the exception of really large items (if they have to be shipped). Mostly I will use flat-rate boxing if possible. If an item is worth it for you please tell me to add insurance to it. Otherwise they will leave here as pictured and if the Postal Service or USPS beats the crap out of them or they somehow end up missing I can't do anything about it and I will NOT be liable. This HAS happened to one of the things I sold recently. The tracking shows delivered but the person doesn’t have the item. You are warned.

My Feedback:

I use the same user ID everywhere. You can check hamzer11 on ebay, sr20forum, maxima.org, and ofcourse here. I know there must be feedback floating around about me here somewhere. I have never done anyone wrong and don't ever intend to. A few people have purchased from me recently that I can recall. These include NJPrimera, Ericdd, ErikBronx, primerat, 96sr20, Awol_g, etc…

=========================================================================
THE END! :smile:

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RedCarDash said:
Will the exhast fit a p11?
I don't believe that it will. It may be made to fit with some modification but it will not be bolt on. If you want either you or I can make a post asking that question.

rmyc said:
finally sent payment...sorry about the wait
No problem at all with the wait. I'm glad you are getting it. I will ship, God willing, tomorrow.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP... I made some changes to the thread. This stuff is priced really well guys. I am taking a loss on everything I am selling. PLUGS, WIRES, EXHAUST, HOSES... all still AVAILABLE!

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
i will take the clear bumper lights if you still got them, they have the screws on them correct? and dont need to be modified to fit the stock bumper? pm me. thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
dibs on the rear mount depending on the $$, also i need the injectors (this is for a set right?), also want a SET of headlamps but one will do for now.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gshadow325 said:
dibs on the rear mount depending on the $$, also i need the injectors (this is for a set right?), also want a SET of headlamps but one will do for now.
Rear mount was sold in the original thread...sorry. Injectors and headlight are available. Let me know.

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rmyc said:
got them Today.. love the tails, they are sitting on my self looking real sexy..
Sitting on my "self" sounds a little kinky. I think you meant shelf!!!
Glad you are happy.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
damn i'd love to buy that exhaust..but i know u wont part..bump for some good stuff man..its sad u didnt get to put all this in the G..

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Will PayPal now for the injectors -Saturday afternoon. Please advise if available or sold

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
masterlink said:
You say "early P10" are they the same for a 1994 model?
Sorry I didn't update the page. The injectors have been sold and then re-sold I believe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts