Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is kinda like getting together the wish list for the best handling P11 in existence, looking for suggestions.

Current aims:

JIC SA1 coilovers (FLT-A2s if they ever become available) with pillowball mounts
Stillen Rear anti-roll (anti-sway) bar (JIC if they decide to make one)
Poly suspension bushes (anybody know a decent supplier for the P11? otherwise i'll have to get custom ones)
Front and rear strut braces (not decided on manufacturer yet)

So any input on to this lot? Alternatives and opinions.

Also what else should I be considering? Tie-bars? Control arm braces?

All help appreciated!
Thanks
Rich.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, and not too bothered about comfort. Better performance will always balance that out.

·
Registered
424 Posts
That should pretty much cover the suspension department. If you priority is ride comfort and handling, the set up is good.

Money talks when it comes to mods. :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The priority really is handling and stability, I've got access to other cars so it was to make this one almost track spec. I was pretty much thinking that the list I had covered it, just looking at how to push further.

Thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
If you get the Stillen rear Swaybar and Stillen front and rear STB's, those mods alone will make your Primera handle beautifully. Topping it off with that JIC Coilovers and you'll be one happy chap.

The day I got my TEIN's and Stillen Swaybar/STB's - it was a huge improvement in handling,cornering and the whole shabang. Definitely worth investing in.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funnily enough there a company that does FIA standard rollcages not too far from here, custom designed if needs be. Probably just need to find who made the cage for the BTCC cage though. hehehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts