Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy p11 fog lamps, but before I spend almost 300 for a pair I want to be sure that they are theft proof...Are they easy to rip off??? Or is there a way I can make them theft proof...?? If you know a place where I can get the lights cheaper please let me know???? Gracias ~SALAMAT~ And ~Thank you

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3948

This link should help you with the price....and from wut ive heard the lights can be taken off pretty easily.. But I wouldnt worry about it too much I mean the only people that would really try and take them are other G20 owners (or a Sentra owner who needs fogs for his G20 bumper...lol) and there arent that many of U guyz anywayz...

I cant imagine a kid going through all dat for G20 stock fogs for his Honduh or anything like that........BUT U neva know :surprised

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
MP2050 said:
http://g20.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3948

This link should help you with the price....and from wut ive heard the lights can be taken off pretty easily.. But I wouldnt worry about it too much I mean the only people that would really try and take them are other G20 owners (or a Sentra owner who needs fogs for his G20 bumper...lol) and there arent that many of U guyz anywayz...

I cant imagine a kid going through all dat for G20 stock fogs for his Honduh or anything like that........BUT U neva know :surprised

id dont tink you shoudl worry. they be safe. maybe the PIAA fog light locks work on our fogs?? yeah watch out for those sentra owners with the g20 body. you know there are alot out there doin that these days :lol:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Well it only take about 20 minutes to put them on, so taking them off would be even quicker.

All you have to do is pop off the reflector with a flat head screwdriver, then unscrew the one screw that holds it in place, then unplug it. Both sides would take a few minutes I would imagine.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
jmgladden said:
Well it only take about 20 minutes to put them on, so taking them off would be even quicker.

All you have to do is pop off the reflector with a flat head screwdriver, then unscrew the one screw that holds it in place, then unplug it. Both sides would take a few minutes I would imagine.

more details please giving me some good ideas. LOL j/p id never take from a fellow G. dont worry :lol:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Niether would I, but I actually tried this out on my car. Did it just to see how long I would have to catch a sonofabitch trying it. =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts