Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So today I went to look as an 02 Sport today and I found a Gem! She is an AX5 baby ;) Got to love Merlot. There are a few dings and some normal wear and tear for mileage.She comes in at 219,xxx I will definitely need to fix what is wrong but without further adieu..... I give you Gemma and yes she is an auto :D

[/IMG]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just small stuff could use the cv boots rebuilt or just new axles. Soon but isn't effecting anything as of right now just a little squeak. Probably motor mounts again not right now but soon, an alignment, 2 front tires, it has a small power steering leak so it will need a new power steering hose, Possible rack and pinion and so on just to make sure she is all good. The front bumper has a little damage front left fog is cracked and the fogs may or may not need to be rewired I will know more when I can get under her, other than that she is flawless :D The color is even better in person pictures do it no justice.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car looks great. Once you detail the interior and get that booty sweat off that driver seat then you're golden.
It is pretty sweaty lmao! I have a good detail planned here in a few weeks. I am also thinking about getting everything buffed out to make all the small light scratches go away and give her a nice shine!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.