Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says "Things you hate or love about the G20." It should be a little more like "Things you wish Infiniti would have changed or the things you love about your G"
I love my 95 G20T, its fully loaded with leather bucket seats, heated mirrors, spoiler, fogs, & a good sound system. For the money you would have paid in 95 for the car you thing Infiniti have added a cup holder. Its hard trying to shift and having a beverage in the car. Any way, feel free share your love of the car or your pet peeves.

·
Registered
844 Posts
shoulda came with a ve or det and larger stock wheels. i think i pretty much have no complaints besides that.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
it should came with 16' wheels..other than that..i love my G..loves my G..

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
wish the stock mesh rims were 17". and yes, the P11 cupholders suck donkey balls. AWD would've been nice, i'm pissed that it only came on very select P10s.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
slaya said:
i hate the verticle seat adjuster, should have been a lift handle rather than a knob.
I assume you mean the seatback angle adjustment. And yeah, that is super annoying. Forget about adjusting it when you're driving, and if you want to take a quick nap you have to spend 2 minutes at both ends moving the seatback.

·
Registered
926 Posts
lack of power from the factory. i'm not demanding much, maybe about an extra 20 to the wheels would be nice. ~110-115 to the wheels just isn't doing it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
if it was about 175 hp i would love it...and 16 inch rims similar to the spec v would look very nice on it.. stock!!

·
Registered
926 Posts
twicedarice said:
the STARTER!!! that thing is super annoying. and a ve would have been nice. other than that the G is pretty good value as a used car
hahah i totally agree with you on that. i changed the starter couple months ago for my girl's p11 and it was a pain in the ass. i swear i had less stress DET'ing my old p10.

·
Registered
200 Posts
if i would've bought this car new i'd pretty upset about no cup holders and really for the money they should've at least put the ve in it, i mean come on the se-r has the same power with less weight. but as far as a used car, can't beat it imo.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
cupholders like everyone said... lol

i wouldnt have minded a more boulstered seat in the p11.. i kinda slip around on the leather.. and i remember p10 touring seats were diffrent then nontouring.. they kinda hugged you in more..

of course more power, lol a DET option woulda been nice, or at least a VE.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
G2BENVD said:
How about the turning radius on the P11......three lanes needed to make a U
The P10 too... Get used to 3-point turns.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have a 95't.

I'd like the following:

15" Stock alloys instead of 14".

About 20-25 more stock HP

Bigger horn buttons! So many times I've missed honking the horn because they are tiny!

reliable dash bulbs or use a more common bulb :D

Better stock headlights IE euro spec instead of crap DOT 9004's.

oh, and cupholders :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts