Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The title says "Things you hate or love about the G20." It should be a little more like "Things you wish Infiniti would have changed or the things you love about your G"
I love my 95 G20T, its fully loaded with leather bucket seats, heated mirrors, spoiler, fogs, & a good sound system. For the money you would have paid in 95 for the car you thing Infiniti have added a cup holder. Its hard trying to shift and having a beverage in the car. Any way, feel free share your love of the car or your pet peeves.

·
Registered
844 Posts
shoulda came with a ve or det and larger stock wheels. i think i pretty much have no complaints besides that.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
slaya said:
i hate the verticle seat adjuster, should have been a lift handle rather than a knob.
I assume you mean the seatback angle adjustment. And yeah, that is super annoying. Forget about adjusting it when you're driving, and if you want to take a quick nap you have to spend 2 minutes at both ends moving the seatback.

·
Registered
926 Posts
lack of power from the factory. i'm not demanding much, maybe about an extra 20 to the wheels would be nice. ~110-115 to the wheels just isn't doing it.

·
Registered
926 Posts
twicedarice said:
the STARTER!!! that thing is super annoying. and a ve would have been nice. other than that the G is pretty good value as a used car
hahah i totally agree with you on that. i changed the starter couple months ago for my girl's p11 and it was a pain in the ass. i swear i had less stress DET'ing my old p10.

·
Registered
200 Posts
if i would've bought this car new i'd pretty upset about no cup holders and really for the money they should've at least put the ve in it, i mean come on the se-r has the same power with less weight. but as far as a used car, can't beat it imo.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
cupholders like everyone said... lol

i wouldnt have minded a more boulstered seat in the p11.. i kinda slip around on the leather.. and i remember p10 touring seats were diffrent then nontouring.. they kinda hugged you in more..

of course more power, lol a DET option woulda been nice, or at least a VE.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
G2BENVD said:
How about the turning radius on the P11......three lanes needed to make a U
The P10 too... Get used to 3-point turns.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I have a 95't.

I'd like the following:

15" Stock alloys instead of 14".

About 20-25 more stock HP

Bigger horn buttons! So many times I've missed honking the horn because they are tiny!

reliable dash bulbs or use a more common bulb :D

Better stock headlights IE euro spec instead of crap DOT 9004's.

oh, and cupholders :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.