Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
WHINER! haha. My p10 has looked like that for 2 weeks now. It keeps snowing and there is no use cleaning... with 2 mins it will look like that again!!!!

BAHHHHH I HATE THIS WEATHER!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
thats going to rust hardcore, That sucks for the g. This is a hate crime to the G! why didnt you get a POS civic or something dumb... but anyways be safe, i see on tv its very crappy out there up north!
Lovely here thow(but it was raining today ? :s )

Oh and do you wanna trand for a older g? ahah I will jsut take my wheels off and some other things and we can trade out right? i want a 93.5+ p10.....

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ That's the only reason I bought a P10.... The P11 is parked safely in the garage and has not seen a dust of salt this whole winter. The P10 can rust all it wants, I don't care, it's just my winter car.

Oh ya, they are predicting 16-26" of snow here in the next couple days :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey now.... P10's deserve love too. But damn, I am glad they dont use salt here....

·
The G20 hoarder
2,279 Posts
Koojo said:
^^^ That's the only reason I bought a P10.... The P11 is parked safely in the garage and has not seen a dust of salt this whole winter. The P10 can rust all it wants, I don't care, it's just my winter car.

Oh ya, they are predicting 16-26" of snow here in the next couple days :)
when i had my p10 i said the same thing, its just my beater, then i started modding it. even more then what it already had. take care of both your babies, i know you always like one more, but they both fight for your attention. i have issues.

jorge

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will never mod my P10, because it's useless....I only drive it in the winter, and I never beat around in it. I just needed a winter car, and I found a good P10 in great condition that I snatched. Could have easily bought another winter car, but since I knew the reliability of G20's, I went with it

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
rmyc said:
thats why you need to get mudflaps
Thats the most retarded thing i've ever heard. You should see my P11, infact i'll take a pic and post it up tomorrow for you. I have my winterG the redP11 and it has mudflaps and it is double what Koojo has on his car. I hate the winter for two reasons, the salt on the roads and have to add 15 minutes into anywhere I drive because I always have to clean off the car.

Gay salt.

Gmac

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
wardpr68 said:
WHINER! haha. My p10 has looked like that for 2 weeks now. It keeps snowing and there is no use cleaning... with 2 mins it will look like that again!!!!

BAHHHHH I HATE THIS WEATHER!
I hear ya, my Canadian borother.....I wanted to wash the car today but it was -32C so all my locks would have frozen and I would have ripped the door jamb seals off. Overnight we are getting 50cm of snow..........AND the cycle continues. :(

I don't even know what the car looks like clean yet!!!!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
What is salt? j/k

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
the only thing good about this snowstorm is that my car was coated entirely!! literatly entirely in ice...

it took me 10 minutes to chip away at the ice just so i can open my door.. not even counting all the scraping of windows, and cleaning of everything..

so all the salt, crap, crud should 'hopefully' fall off as the ice melts... maybe... i dunno..

i hate this weather...

and with the way people drive in jersey, it took me over a hour to get to work when it normally takes me 20 mins tops... sigh...

i hate snow.. and salt..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
mudflaps help down here...I put some on my G and a lot less dirt and mud on my car now. I live down a dirt road too so there will always be dirt but at least it minimized by the flaps...I like the look of them too...something different

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
It sucks for me too. i hate having my P11 look like crap so i wash it all the time. durring the summer my car is always clean. but with all this snow is always durty...

·
Administrator
5,872 Posts
Bishous-G said:
the only thing good about this snowstorm is that my car was coated entirely!! literatly entirely in ice...

it took me 10 minutes to chip away at the ice just so i can open my door.. not even counting all the scraping of windows, and cleaning of everything..

so all the salt, crap, crud should 'hopefully' fall off as the ice melts... maybe... i dunno..

i hate this weather...

and with the way people drive in jersey, it took me over a hour to get to work when it normally takes me 20 mins tops... sigh...

i hate snow.. and salt..
Arent you glad then you wont have to worry about it in like 15 days? :p

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Salt is better than having a dried out car, baking in the sun... LoL. You know what I mean, a peeling roof, crack leather and dash, faded spoiler, dried windows molds, etc.

At least you have option when it comes to salt.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts