Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Don't know about the first one but the second one I believe is a stock lip from Nissan over in Europe.

BTW what P12 wagon does look bad ass! :D:D:D:rambo: :rambo:

·
Registered
520 Posts
I'm not a big fan of wagons...but I'd ride in that. G Forces pretty much summed it up for me.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
the first one looks like a 200sx with an Extreme Body Kit but I may be wrong... I cant tell if its a 2 door or not...

OH and yes that Wagon is SERIOUS......

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the only wagon i would ride in over that one is the bmw wagons

casual
the second red g --> that lip anyone know where to get it from?

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Hold up now dont forget about the AUDI and Subaru wagons--those are ill wagons too...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
See I'm a big sport wagon fan. Especially ones that are done up. I like the touring car 850 Volvos. Saw a sweet Volvo consept at the Toronto auto show this year. BMW, Audi, WRX wagons are all good in my books.

If they brought the WP11 (wagon) over here I might be crusing in one of those. :)

·
Registered
180 Posts
does anyone know what kind of wheels are on that P12? I would love to get my hands on some for my G!

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know maybe its just me but they looked just like the 17's that come on the sentra spec v
i dont know for sure just guessing
casual

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mille Miglia

P12 wheels

Most of the wheels on their site are pretty badass!
Thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yo for that front lip on the second p11 pic...umm check out g20style.com

He has a bunch of different styles and then when you see the one you want if you can get that picture....

I think it might be like an impul front. don't quote me.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for the lookout man and as far as the lip i found out its a Renault Laguna lip of of a Renault car overseas UK
thanks for the info though!
casual

1 - 16 of 16 Posts