Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do yall think of stripes on the G? I don't really think i've even seen one so i did a photoshop on my car. let me know what you think

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
IMO I dont care for it. I do like how Erics car has the cf hood that shows the center cf and the rest silver. It follows the lines in the hood well, he also had the roof dark too so it flows well. Look up his ride and you should see it. D

Edit: I stand corrected, I lookd on the G20.net calender thread and he doesnt have the roof done but I still think that way looks the best.

·
G MERA
5,199 Posts
How about photoshopping some stripes on the sides??

·
"says here on your chart"
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
G2002 said:
How about photoshopping some stripes on the sides??
yeah i was thinking of doing that too, but my laptop battery died and i don't have the power supply with me at work, so no more photoshop for me until later. i was thinking of doing something like that old 510 race car, something like this

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
IMO...You should do something like this....

its the best pic i could find in a quick sec, but somethin off to the side or so.

Jake

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
whatever tickles your pickle :p

I used to like them in high school. I personally think they belong and look good on the older muscle cars.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
not really feeling it, the way you photoshopped it. but i think it a variation might be look good. the one on that Datsun looks good though.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Theres a Ford Ka round here with that kind of design .......... Its the car parked surrounded by passers by's vomit ;)

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
do it! but do it to one side. reminds me of those bimmers in mr. and mrs. smith that were chasing them. they looked pretty hard with those stripes like that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts