Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had my tints well over half a year now..they are 20% all around..and u cant really see inside unless u walk up to the car real close..none the less i've never had problems with the coppers till today..On my way to work i was pulled over by one police car and 2 more cars came over to "assist" the officer who pulled me over..i mean what am i? funny thing was the cop that pulled me over had pulled me over before when i had my old loud exhaust..
so he tells me.."Ahhhh you again."
i smiled "hello office happy new year. Lemme guess the tints this time huh."
He looked dumb founded, "get out the car"
i was shocked, "sure thing."
I get out and that when the 2 other cars came.
officer 2 and 3 were talkin to me while officer one checked the car.
officer 1 "why are ur tints so dark?
officer 2 "u the know the NJ law prohibits tints in the front of the vehicle."
I smiled and said "well u guys are young so i'll just tell you. see i smoke some good stuff from time to time and well i really dont want any body lookin in to my car. i mean they might get the wrong idea."

they both looked at each other, laughed and said well ur gonna get a ticket for them..but u might as well keep em on cuz thats a pretty good reason..

:teeth:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
hahaha you got some balls sayin that to the officers :eek:
thats pretty funny. so you just goin pay the ticket and be done with it?
im in jersey too. iv been cool for 2 years with 35% in the front

·
Internet Mechanic
2,256 Posts
did you really say that

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i said that..it was all in good humor..its not like they can do n ething..besides its not my within my chill radius..i wouldnt have said that to officer one though..he mighta shot me and sprinkled crack on my dead body..yea im just gonna pay the ticket im not sure how much it is but im sure it wasnt as expensive as gettin the tints..i'll prolly get 35% in the front in the summer..

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Thats like when your speeding and the cop says I've been waiting for you all day and you respond with well I tried to get here as quick as I could.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
haha you almost screwed yourself by saying that. once u said that it became reasonable cause for a search.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^DUDE I THINK U JINXED ME^^
lol man i've been there..when he told me to get out the car..i was like feel free to look around..so he did..i had nothing to hide at the time..

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Yea man... Thats how it is. Pay the fine and keep walking errr driving with them. Here in NY if u take the tints off, they throw the fine out... S my boy always show the before pics and the judge throws them out. Luckily I dont get those kinds of tickets here. The last time was like six years ago.

You guys are funny!

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
davew7 said:
Thats like when your speeding and the cop says I've been waiting for you all day and you respond with well I tried to get here as quick as I could.
Everytime I get pulled over I want to work that into a responce but they havent said that yet. I found out if I press a button on the side of the phone it records audio, I should have recorded that 45min conversation about P10s, P11s, primeras vs. g20s I had on the side of the road once. He trying to figure it out why my nissan was registered as a g20, couldn't quite figure it out. :LOL:

·
♥
3,947 Posts
funny story

·
Registered
98 Posts
2% tint...bet thats fun at night! you're blind spot would surround you lol

·
Registered
312 Posts
nah my bro had it and idk how tint can be related to goth but i assure you im not gay i mean goth...lol

but yea i 2% is basically too dark i hated drivin his car at night...i would just put the windows down and yea u can believe he got a ticket after a while...

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kinda hard drive with the windows down in winter..i usually do that or open the sunroof to let light in to the cabin..but it was cloudy as hell out..

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
I got a ticket for that today coming back home as i was pulling into my street. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts