1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Try autometer's cobalt line of gauges.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
If it were me, I'd go with an oil pressure and water temp gauge. (and boost if you have a turbo).

·
Registered
290 Posts
an air fuel gauge won't do anything for you unless you have forced induction; if your doin it for looks, why don't you throw in strobe lights and disco ball?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got them from alocal electronics store, they sell allsorts of shit. Heres their website, but i think it may only be exclusive to the UK and dont know if they ship overseas, you could always try.
http://www.maplin.co.uk

top/left hand side, click components, then box below, look for LED Hi Bright.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thanks I'll try it out...do you happen to know which bulbs the P11 uses or do they all the LEDs on the site work? That would be really helpful.

·
Registered
311 Posts
What about the PowR Glo colour morphing jobbie, any colour you like :cool:
msi should have them
www.motorsportinternational.co.uk

Or HKS Brightmeter ones are backlit blue...
www.hkseurope.com

not that either of these sites have any pics but they should be able to tell whats what.

Fastcar did a feature on dials a couple of months back (april I think, might be the may issue) which ive got around here somewhere....... got a pug on the cover

Hope this helps

·
Registered
117 Posts
I went to digikey.com to look for the LEDs and I didnt know where to look...Boogie could you point me in the right direction? Also if I do get LEDs how would I replace the stock bulbs? Is there some modification I have to do or some custom wiring?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts