1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
Man, i soo what to ride that!!!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
awesome roads but i could see them get boring after a while. Now reason i say that is because imagine if you had to drive all that way or maybe even longer just to get to a fast food joint.
with the right car, you might not ever get bored:smile:

doesnt look like there will be any police around, so run wild on the road and show those driving skills:naughty:

then again u might get chased down in a police car on steriods:zoinks:

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,151 Posts
i went to high school in switzerland. and let me tell you what: the scenery and the roads are absolutely beautiful. what's nice about switzerland is that everyone's at least trilingual in one of the following four: french german spanish italian english..... so, the chances of you being able to get around are real easy. the place is also the cleanest i've ever seen. the people that live there are also very kind and the sense of community is excellent. nobody locks anything either, not cars, not houses, nothing. i wish i could go back every now and then if it weren't so damn expensive lol...

·
USPSA M/Pro
5,151 Posts
it's no suprise some of the best road course drivers are from europe though, with their regular roads bending around like racetracks.

i remember everyone there could drive 90mph on those roads effortlessly. i had to go with the snack shop lady across the border to italy once for supplies that were cheaper... she was doing about 90mph on these straights and taking the turns hard. she was over 70 years old and had better reflexes than i did back then!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
yeah tell me about it, I even saw yesterday a Brabus police car, it's serious over there
Brabus CLS V12 S Rocket FTMFW!..!...wait...FTL!!! if your been chased by one... :smoke:

Do you know those cars are tuned to 730hp with a twin-turbo V12 and have a "top speed" of 225 mph :bangin:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.