Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saw a timing advance kit on ebay
it says that it comes with an electronical device,
does anyone know anymore info about this device?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
GtRider said:
just saw a timing advance kit on ebay
it says that it comes with an electronical device,
does anyone know anymore info about this device?
JUNK!!!!!! Read his eBay FeedBack!! He is a scammer.

Gotta give him credit though. There are several people who actually bought his Home Depot/Lowes DIYer kits. He is making a killing off of the weak.

There are several forums who are trashing this guy!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
OK I found what you're talking about on e-bay pretty easily. Looks like he trying to sell a simple resistor that drops the signal a bit from teh MAF/MAP whatever. Crock of doodie if you ask me. :-\

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Yup, but... if you guys are interested in something like that, i could most definitly fab something up... I could even throw something on teh MAF signal wire and make your car not run quite so rich (more power!). So, who wants to be the guinea pig? Oh yeah, if your motor pops i'm not responsible either.

Oh yeah, the cost......
[Dr. Evil]
1 billion dollars!!!!
[/Dr. Evil]

:monkey:

P.S. don't do it!
It's sorta like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1823474159&r=0&t=0 They never had the KA motor in Japan and to my knowledge Nissan motorsports never really made anything like this. I'm also guessing if they did, it would have been an adjustable part. Or... maybe i'm wrong on this one.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Well the KA came in the Pick up there but I'm assuming that these cam gears are for the SR20. :-\ I'd steer clear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts