Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want like a 25% maybe 30% tint on my black 1992 g20. I think it wqould look sweet. But I don't want it so you can't see out or in. Just dark enough. So I was thinkin 25%. Let me know what you think. But also how much do you guys think a good tint will cost to do all the windows the same. Or does it just depend on the place you go.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The tint job will cost you about 200 - 225. I have 35% and it looks good...I'll post pics if you want.

Jim

·
Registered
45 Posts
i got a 30% tint all around with like a 5 inch strip on the front windshield on the top, that cost me 175 out the door.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes please post pics. Lots of different angels if you can thanks.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
In got my tints for $90 before i had 3% darker than limo my car windows looked like they were painted black like the car, anyways now i got quantum luxury tints for $120 30%

Go to Automotiveforums.com, General, my ride for now and thats my car check out the tints

·
Registered
424 Posts
There are previous threads on tint. And there are previous advices given on tint. My advice is to take a good look at these threads.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the chrome faded tint and it only cost me about 200 for all windows and a black sun visor on the front window.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
g20jojit can post some pics of your car. Only if you have any. Also can you see into the car that easily. or is harder to see the people inside. thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
fatboyz921 men sorry but i still don't have a pic of my car but i'll take some this weekend and post it .and 95 g20 p10 ya i'm from hamden and i think we already bump to each other if you still remember first was along whitney ave. and second was along skiff. i know it was you co'z i saw your web site .

·
Registered
288 Posts
I can't remember if mines is 30% or 35% ?? There probably isn't much difference between the two anyway. but I paid $170 for all 4 windows and rear window. next time i want to get at least 20%
the 30% tints you can still see pretty good inside the car. I want it a lil darker next time.

·
Registered
233 Posts
just wonder what film you guys used for your tinting? 3M, Lumar,...etc? which one is good? and what colors you guys think would look good on a black G. thx..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts