Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I dont know, Im really not down with either, but a tinted glass winshield would look cool. You know the ones with the top tint already in it. But since you asked....go with the tint....not the vynal...

·
ʎןןnɟ˙˙ǝdo&#6
2,773 Posts
that white vinyl crap is somewhat rice. maybe because i never see any other cars but civics and cavaliers with them on. go tint all the way :evil:

·
Registered
98 Posts
ya!!! they're right just go for the tint.especially you're from CT.there's a lot of stupid laws here.Remember i was caught co'z i use to have vynal on my windshield.An officer told me i can't put anything that will obstruct your driving.Just a friendly advise.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
kev (kfairburn) put vinal on his windshield, and it looked pretty good. but, he has a dark blue car, so it was kinda like putting dark tint on. i don't like the look of the vinal on light or bright colored cars.

·
Registered
133 Posts
TINT!!

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
95_g20_P10 said:
bopper you have a pic with that Q45 emblem? its bigger right? id like to see how it looks
Yes, the Q45 emblem is bigger so it will fill the room when you remove the INFINITI lettering

Bopper's gallery is here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i have a white p10 just like yours - when i had the windows tinted, the guy just threw some limo-dark tint in the windsheild. it reaches about 5 to 6 inches down from the roof. it looks very nice from outside in the daytime.

i'll go along with the tint consensus

·
Registered
343 Posts
wey hey!! I got a mention :p

I have a vinyl sun strip across my window but as seneb said, My car is dark so it doesnt show the black lines around the outside, plus it is thin. if you want to take a look goto www.kevinfairburn.com/photos and look at the sunshade section. I personally prefer these over a tint but they can look real bad if not done properly. They are used on the british touring cars tho so you cant call that ricey :p

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
343 Posts
nope, its on the outside becasue of the rear view mirror block on the inside of the screen. The vinyl is shiny tho and looks a bit like it is... most people cant tell.

Kev

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
That guy bopper is a bastard thats the color i wanted damn it i got stuck with black oh well. It was either two weeks for the midnight blue or none for the black who can resist.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts