Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone i'm back. A while ago i tried to make a 15mile and hour turn going 65 and i drifted into the curb damaging my rims and my interest in cars for a while but i'm back and i just got my first paycheck so i'm pondering over stuff to do to make my car tight. So far i have Titanium Trim, Rims (damaged), Tint, Parada Spec 2 tires, spoiler, and racing pedals. I want to get the xenon look in my headlights wo/ paying 600bucks for a xenon kit so anyone got any suggestions. And if anyone else has any suggestions on how to make my car tighter without loosing it's luxury appeal. Thanks
nick

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
You drifted into the curb. Drift = a controlled slide. So you purposely slid into the curb? Now I'm confused. You skidded out, you mean. Yeah well I've spun out a few times but I've expected to mess up my rims *which now they are* but ANYWAYS...

If you want the "really bright headlights" look, aka the xenon look, try getting some bulbs. I'm gonna recommend PIAAs, cuz they're just that good, and I've just put 'em in and now I'm thirsting for some more brighter-than-necessary bulbs so that they'll match the glory of my PIAAs.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i knew i was going to drift but since i keep on taking that very same turn fast everday since i got my car i actually wore out the sidewalls on the tires on the right hand side. There is actually no more tread there and i'm no tire expert but i think thats the reason why i hit the curb.

So you recommended the Piaa? How much do those run and can i get them ultrabright but still have that bluish look that the xenons do?
thanks
nick

·
Registered
138 Posts
try a Catz Zeta kit, i've heard nothing but good stuff about these and some places will even give you lifetime warranty on the bulbs that come with them.

other small things that make a car tight for cheap...

1. keep it clean all the time, i mean all the time. i wipe my wheels and body down everyday. with some Meguir's Quik Detailer. then give it some tire wet almost everyday also.
2. clear your corners and rear turn signals.
3. then change your bulbs to the colors you would like.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
He has H4

·
Registered
495 Posts
if you go to ebay and type in "h4" or "h4 bulbs" you will get a lot of xenon bulbs that you can buy. i bought some bulbs that were made by hiper industries and i like them alot.
i have tried bulbs by matrix and piaa and i like the hiper bulbs the best.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts