Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the P11 G20's are great and IF i had the money, i would certainly buy one. Even a cheap 1999 G20 will cost me at least 12 500 and although that isn't much compared to other sport/luxuries, i dont got that much.... Thus my other alternative... the honda civic hatchback! LOL. A 1995 hatch can be bought at around 3 500 and with the money i save, i can go all out crazy with it. BUT MAN THE G20 COMES FIRST!!! WHERE CAN I GET A G20 FOR APROX 8 grand.... NoWhErE :*(

·
Registered
146 Posts
Actualy there is a 2000 G20 on Ebay right now for under $6k I believe and it only has like 44k miles. You should check it out and maybe snatch it up.

·
Registered
251 Posts
gdalton said:
Actualy there is a 2000 G20 on Ebay right now for under $6k I believe and it only has like 44k miles. You should check it out and maybe snatch it up.
For 6k that's a steal. I had a 94 civic HB before, it was the DX and auto, lack power, but pretty fun to drive , especially when changing lanes cuz the car wasso short and it was easy to do that. Get the Dx model and swap a B16 in there, or get the SI (125 hp).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts