Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I don't think anyone has used them. They make some pretty cool N/A Race cams that are pretty radical.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, yeah, I wonder how much power you can get from the stroker kit, but without a turbo, running higher compression pistons, thir cams, cam gears, and valve springs. I would think over 200hp pretty easy.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
PDX-G20 said:
Hmm, yeah, I wonder how much power you can get from the stroker kit, but without a turbo, running higher compression pistons, thir cams, cam gears, and valve springs. I would think over 200hp pretty easy.
There are other SR20 powered cars here in the US that already have close to the 200 crank hp mark (well, approx..... something like ~170whp) Mr. Kojima's 200sx that was the SCC project car is around the 170whp mark, along with a couple other cars running JWT C series cams and all the bolt ons. It's possible now with a very strong motor and all the bolt ons/headwork, etc... Or you could just buy an SR20VE and drop that in for 200+ naturally aspirated horsepower. =)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yeah look at the sr20 racing engine. It's sweet. The stroker kits says it only works with the sr20det not the sr20de. The stroker would give you a gain but you'd get a bigger gain if you got high compression pistons.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts