Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone else has ever thought of getting the diecast of a Nissan Primera that Tomica put out a while back... (I searched for the word "Tomica" on these Forums, but didn't turn up any results)

I, myself, have a few Tomica diecasts, but I can't find one for sale of the red Primera... the closest I've found is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230042799290 , which would be nice too, but it's a tad outta my price range...

·
Registered
20,854 Posts
I've seen them before, not sure if anyone has one. Last week I was bored surfing the web and stumbled across the calsonic blue one. Last I checked I'm still winning the auction. :)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I anyone has a hold of a RC Primera let me know. I have the tamiya model and really want the RC car now...

·
Registered
20,854 Posts
I haven't seen one of those in a while now. Unfortunatly stuff like that is getting rarer and rarer to find new in box.

·
Registered
313 Posts
The Tomica cars come up on e-bay every once in a while. They seem to the the oly die-cast P10 model avalable, however the quality isn't that great. Definatly cheap and hasty...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I thought It was tamiya, I got one, Im currently painting it in order to decide on my cars final paint scheme, I think I got it I'll put up a post with a poll once I clear coat it... just make sure you have model paint when you go ahead and start building it...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I hate starting a new thread, so I'll just post this here... based on the Calsonic Primera from http://www.50mb.net/~hiroko/drift/sozai.htm (and I see that SuperblkStalion uses it as his avatar), I decided to rework it to match my G20... I don't have a program to make an animated gif, so no blinking lights :(

[edit] I decided to put the avatar in my signature, no need to have it twice in this post.

·
Registered
20,854 Posts
So for the Tomica p10s so far I've seen them come in red, blue, castrol jtcc and calsonic jtcc. Any other colors?

Up untill a few days ago I had my car in my avatar.

I need to make on for teh11.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
damn it, they just sent me a message. they are in the process of moving and lost my lil car, so they refunded my $$. oh well. maybe next time. they are sending me a hard rock cafe for free for the trouble.(i am sure its a knock off.)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, had that happen to me once... tried getting a blue Hot Wheels limited edition '67 Shelby GT-500 (because of my love of Gunsmith Cats) and the person lost it when New England flooded earlier in 2006... refunded my money, and I ended up buying a Johnny Lightning one that wasn't as nice. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts