Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watching it? so far so good. he did a bit with his taurus SHO agen.

·
Registered
635 Posts
just watched it. Initial thoughts...The set is huge, and nice, but everything seems spread apart too much. He didn't do the classic stomp on the star, spin around, windmill arm point to Max. Damn I don't think he even had his awkard "hows it going max?" dialog. I'm glad Richter is on a podium and not the couch but he doesn't match Joel Goddard's voice and ridiculous smile. He'll probably fill much of his first shows w/ novelty California skits but hopefully he'll get back to his corny shtik. But his corny stuff was funny because it was random, cheap, unprofessional and embarassing to give that awkward comic approach. ie: masterbating bear, "where's my Kayak?",shofar dude playin Axel-F, cactus shef playing we didn't start the fire on the flute, etc. etc. But now he's got the baller set, baller budget? when his success formula doesn't need it. $ Probably not, he did make a network joke in his monolog. I'm not sure if even his side actors made the trip as well. I'm pretty sure the network is probally pressuring him to mature and class-up his act as shown in Conan's last show when he got all choked up and said he'll never grow up. I don't think moving a couple hrs earlier will force him cater to different audience when they want to see the same show. Shit is definitely funnier late at night when you can't sleep and the only other thing on is the Magic Bullet informercial. But well see once he gets his feet wet here and finds his rhythm. VVRROOOM VVROOM PARTY STATTA!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^i agree. conan's the best

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
called out dude in the band for looking like mario.LMAO

·
Registered
228 Posts
Go Conan go, it sucks he's leaving, good for him and his 32M, hope he can start another show on another network.. I started watching Jay but soon as I a saw Conan's show the only show I watched...good time to dig up this thread., his last show is tomorrow!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my opinion is conan's the best. nbc doesnt know what they are losing.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
i like conan but im not sure the tonight show is right for him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts