Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would the top speed of a stock 1992 infiniti g20 be? I recently topped mine out at atleast 135...the speedo only reads 130 and it was buried.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
depends on the steepness of the hill :p
you shouldnt be able to get above 130 i dont think on flat... i dont remember the specific number, but it also depends on year/AT/MT iirc... search and you shold be able to find it.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
^^^ just watched that. must be more than 140.

ask one of the insane VE-T guys.

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
I've done > 230km/h with my Primera. Tachometer goes up to 240 km/h btw...

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'm sorry, but that video doesn't look like 150 to me. 135... 140 maybe and that's only the indicated speed. Because the speedos are HORRIBLE innaccurate at that speed, it's probably quite a bit lower than shown there.

And you don't need a VE-T to top 150... a normal VE or even DE with cams and the works will do that... just need more road to get up to speed. Airport runways would be a great place to test this, if you can get one to close down :p

·
G20 OG
6,684 Posts
JustinP10 said:
I'm sorry, but that video doesn't look like 150 to me. 135... 140 maybe and that's only the indicated speed. Because the speedos are HORRIBLE innaccurate at that speed, it's probably quite a bit lower than shown there.

And you don't need a VE-T to top 150... a normal VE or even DE with cams and the works will do that... just need more road to get up to speed. Airport runways would be a great place to test this, if you can get one to close down :p
if that video is of roosters car then yeah it is 150+ cause hes got a gt2871r which would easily put him at those speeds... i had a t25 in my b14 and i could get up to 130 pretty easily but never topped out... really nowhere safe to do that

·
Registered
367 Posts
ZaRPGfreak said:
88. after that i end up in 1955.
LOL. Back to the future rocks...

my top was 125 on the way back from miami one night and my sunroof soon broke right after so i slowed down

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
i have long ago buryed my speedo quite quikly. when i have time to install my new injectors and such i would like to find a accurate meeter for my speed but i need a safe striagth line I will take it to rev limiter in 5th gearnd see what it does

1 - 20 of 96 Posts