Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so far i know that the TSR, XDR is gonna be there PFF, Toronto Integras, TCC
VWvortex, and MAXBIMMER this is going to be one big meet.

thank you for your attention

here the link for more info
TSR
click on the 1.)Msg Board section 2.)Go to Events section of the forum
3.) topic: August 28 at Canadian Tire

sorry agian for making it so hard.

i hope you guys come

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
This link isn't working - I tried posting it too, but it puts a stupid </br> in the link - to make the link work, you have to remove the </br> from the url.

Are you going to be there Fabius? I doubt I would go, since I don't know these guys.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
what about the mini meet inPickering tomorrow:smoke:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Last mini-meet in Pickering, only I showed up. Nonetheless, I had a good time playing b-ball with Joe.

What's the significance of the meet being at "Canadian Tire"? And how many people all together are expected, roughly?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im sorry this has to be so difficult but your attendance to this meet would be greatly appriciated. Its going to be one big meet i personaly think its going to be bigger then the meet at KK's (Krispy Kream) if you guys heard about it.

TSR
click on the 1.)Msg Board section 2.)Go to Events section of the forum
3.) topic: August 28 at Canadian Tire

sorry agian for making it so hard.

i hope you guys come

·
Registered
199 Posts
Last mini-meet in Pickering, only I showed up. Nonetheless, I had a good time playing b-ball with Joe.
Yah but this time I have the GCs so we'll actually be working on our cars, hehehe.

Joe

P.S. check my post on the Meetings and events for directions and time.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Atomic man ill be there... I'll finally get to meet you. Everybody is friendly we are gonna be there for fun and pure enjoyment... Im a TSR TC meet regular and its a great time. Don be shy we dont bite.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
For future reference please keep all Meeting and Event threads in this section of the forum. I went ahead and moved it for now just to make it easier for everyone to find. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I couldn't find a time for this meet. Fabius, when is it?

I might show up. Part of me wants to, but the other part doesn't, as I have to get new upper control arms on Thurs and really dont' feel like driving around with a clanking noise :)>

·
Registered
199 Posts
Part of me wants to, but the other part doesn't, as I have to get new upper control arms on Thurs and really dont' feel like driving around with a clanking noise
Whadya do now Luc? On such a new car, what would necessitate new upper control arms. You set the ride height too low didn't ya? hehehe! And then you drove over train tracks or a really big pot hole didn't ya? hehehe! Lemme know, I just replaced mine on the right side this summer cause the bushing was worn, but mine's almost 10 years old.

Joe

P.S. Lemme know if you're gonna go, I might just go for the hell of it.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Not too sure if they are the upper control arms. When I had my TEINS, I went into the shop to get my B+G's installed and that day Raymond at Gilman told me how one of the control arms are going to give way soon, because you could hear it click when he moved it. Well, I am FIGURING that the control arm did fuck up and so I'm replacing both. I doubt it's the B+G's, since I've had them for only 2 months now or so. Trust me, riding at this height with the brutal Toronto roads is deadly man :) haha. I'm also getting these Ceramix brake pads that don't dust at all - hopefully I won't have to waste one whole bottle of Meguirs Rim cleaner on my rims anymore :)>

·
Registered
199 Posts
Guy, the ride with the GCs is awesome. I have it lowered to about the same height as with the Prokits but it's really comfortable. Check my other posts in the Suspension threads man. Next time we meet, I'll give you a ride. While it may not be as clean and luxurious as your P11, I'm sure you'll love the ride. I actually seek out bumps on the road now just to see how the suspension soaks it up.

Joe:cool:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Happening?

Is this Toronto meet happening today? If so, where is it at? Which Tire?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have one say about setting up meets in TO. I don't think the turn out will be as successful for a short notice or "whenever I feel like one" as for an advance notice and planning one. In this busy lifestyle, it's best to give people a chance to plan, etc. And if you're planning on something, stick to it. Last minute cancellation will just give you a bad name.

And when someone put an effort in planning one, no one give a [email protected]*$! Anyway, enough b*&#^ing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
ad hoc

Oh well, we had a last minute 'ad-hoc' meeting going on in north york, it was short and sweet with AtomicG and G-loads at the pub, THANKS a lot for the pics AtomicG...both rides are looking sweeetttt....

I think I saw your car again, drive across Yonge/Finch....

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I would have taken more, but those damn digital cam batteries! Maybe next time :).

I wasn't around Yonge/Finch - so it was not me. =)

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Hey Luke, when you gonna show the rest of us Tdot G-ryders some love and put us up on ya website?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
When you email me your pictures/info :p.

I've been sluggish with the site .. don't know what I really want to do with it, if anything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts