Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pics for the recent toronto area meet we had. I'll make up an index page today so you guys have some clue at to what is what and who is who.

Toronto Area Meet Pics

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Great Pics!!!
That P10 with I think Jason's Old wheels is Hot !!!

Were you guys raising money for G20.net with a car wash ?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
poppy_morenito said:
Great Pics!!!
That P10 with I think Jason's Old wheels is Hot !!!

Were you guys raising money for G20.net with a car wash ?
That's JG20's car. It looks really good....for a P10. ;)

It was a 'wash your own damn car' event. :D

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
LOL - love the commentary!

"Luc's skinny little stick legs sticking out from his car. He claims he's been working out...pfft, yeah right! He could run around in the shower and not get wet. ;)"

hahhahaa

can't stop laughing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your pictures came out much prettier than mine - damn sunlight ruined mah sheit!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Nice pics, nice cars.

I've been told is not recomended to wash the car under the sun. It's better to do it with the paint cool, not hot.

I guess this should be in another thread, but watching the almost stock looking Jason's G,

what happens to the JIC group buy?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RCer said:
Nice pics, nice cars.

I've been told is not recomended to wash the car under the sun. It's better to do it with the paint cool, not hot.
You're right. But when you don't have a better place there's not much you can do. :( If you're quick about drying it you can keep waterspotting to a min. Those california water blades really help too.

I guess this should be in another thread, but watching the almost stock looking Jason's G,

what happens to the JIC group buy?
It was deep sixed. :( Luke can still get them for a decent price, but....

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have like to see more P10's but I guess they just didn't want to come out and play. ;)

I'm moving to Vancouver in a couple months so the next meet I'll be at will probably be in Washington somewhere. :D

·
Registered
218 Posts
Speaking of a Washington meet.....

I think we need to wait until at least June, though. That way my bodywork and paint will be done. :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
hey, what parking lot was that anyways?? I don't see Dave and Buster's in the background...?!?! I would have added a P10 to those pics....oh well, maybe next time.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cue-Ball said:
I think we need to wait until at least June, though. That way my bodywork and paint will be done. :)
Well after July for me. :( Won't be settled till then

G_Rider said:
hey, what parking lot was that anyways?? I don't see Dave and Buster's in the background...?!?! I would have added a P10 to those pics....oh well, maybe next time.
That was a GO lot around Yonge and Finch. We didn't make it D&B's. Sorry.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice pics Jay, I'm still waiting for my buddy to send me the pics I took, it was a borrowed camera and I don't have the software to extract the pictures.

Joe

BTW thanks for the compliments on the rims
I'm on Eibach Prokits right now but I'm ordering the GC/AGXs this Friday, woohoo, can't wait till they come.:evil:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Well, after the long wash, I must say I was glad that it was over....yes, I got tan for washing the car! LOL

Nice pics boys....though you could have used my photography skills, I let you amateurs tried it....guess I'll take it over next time! :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am very sure once there is a "G20.net" sticker is available, more and more people will know and perhaps join the G20.net forum. I see too many Gs on the street now but non know what to do with the already beautiful car!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Cars are looking good man. Atomic...damn your tint is hella dark man. LOOKS PHAT!!! All the other Gs look tight too. Keep it up guys.

·
Registered
395 Posts
So Sorry I couldn't make it... stupid work... anyways everyone's car is looking dope... Hope that all the T.O. cats can hook up in the future... Take it easy....

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I was talking to Dom's buddy at Saber Performance and he said he'd like to get a couple suped up G20's (about 5 or so) together for a feature in Performance Auto and Sound some time in the Summer. I'll let you know if anything comes of it, such as a date and what not. Have you dropped by there Ethan? .. cus he mentioned he had some G20 dood with a custom bumper that came by once. I think he mentioned a GTR bumper.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yo Luke,

Were you in Pickering Friday night? I saw your car turning into Strouds Lane while driving back home around 10pm. That would be nice to get featured in a magazine, get some exposure. I still got a lot of work to do to get the G ready though.

Joe:evil:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Ya, I was in pickering - amazing that I was spotted! :). I was following my friend, who was ahead of me in a Nissan Pathfinder. I don't know my way around Pickering, especially at night. We dropped by, well my friend did, for some weed. I was ripping my system driving around - we ended up waiting in Almann plaza or something .. the one with the TD bank drive through. I didn't see you, but I kept seeing a grey stang driving around with a neon under the car kit thingy :).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts