Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Brits or Kiwi's that can get me a rear tow hook for my G20? Please let me know. Thx.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a tow hook on the rear driver side of the bumper, but when I got my kit, there's that hole in the rear passenger side for a tow hook and so that's why I'm asking. I know North American G20's have them already, but I'm looking for one on the opposite side.

·
Registered
20,839 Posts
atomic-G[/i] [B]I know North American G20's have them already said:
Can you move it possibly to the other side?
mmm...I think it would be easier to get the hook from Japan. You might want to go with the Japenese bar as well if your going to that trouble.

I think it would look cool if you painted the hook white to match your wheels. Just my $.02

Otherwise, looking good. Are you going to leave the Impul sticker on the back? It looks to be a little crooked. ;)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The two hook might work on the other side, but it's totally differently shaped, so doubtful of that.

Ya, the sticker is not aligned properly .. oh well, can't do anything about it now. Just remind me not to put stickers on late at night :).

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
h*ly shit, just noticed the kit was installed while on your site. :gets on knees and gives praise to you!:

man I have to admit, you have the nicest p11 out there (at least here in the US)

props on an immaculate vehicle ;)

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
Atomic - you bastard!!! :lol: dude, that is one nice install (cept for those crooked stickers ;) ) All you need now is a 2002 red sport grill......

.....and a DET!.....

good work man, you are definately an inspiration to us all..

man I have to admit, you have the nicest p11 out there (at least here in the US)
Too bad he's not in the US.....damn Canadians....:lol:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not going to hear the end of it with the sticker :). I'm going to figure out if I can get it off and re-apply it. I wish I had night vision goggles when I was applying it.

Just waiting on the grill .. DET .. dont know about that. Would be great, but who knows - time will tell. Canuck power! :)

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
Why didn't you have it filled in. I took my tow hooks off all together. The aftermarket ones would look good too.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aftermarket tow hooks where? :)

I don't want to fill it in , I want a damn tow hook!!!! LOL

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Looking tight bro, nice work. I dont care how late at night it was that sticker is super crooked, i would take it off and keep the clean look.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Hey Atomic, get the dual headlights on, and you'll have the hooootttteessssstttttt (hotter than it is now) car on this side of the world!!!!!!!!!!

Dam, that kit is niiiiiiccccccceeee:lol:

·
Registered
20,839 Posts
atomic-G said:
What product will get rid of it .. Goo Gone?
Since you just put it on, you should be able to pull it off pretty easily. Maybe a little simple green to clean the edges. I wouldn't use goo gone. It will take off a little of the finish. I don't think you can re-apply the sticker. You'll have to get a new one.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The sad thing is, I can't get a new sticker :). b-b00gie didn't even get one with his kit, so I was lucky to even get one and as you can see, I screwed it up!

I know I can't re-apply it. So it's either keep it up slanted or get rid of it completely. Maybe I'll ask at a decal shop or something of that sort.

·
Registered
20,839 Posts
atomic-G said:
The sad thing is, I can't get a new sticker :). b-b00gie didn't even get one with his kit, so I was lucky to even get one and as you can see, I screwed it up!
Take a good high resolution picture of it. Then you can get a new one made.

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I think foli tec makes tow hooks. I've seen them plenty of times in import magazines. You could get a red and It won't stand out that much. I pesonally don't like stickers so I would leave it off, but if you want another one as you take it off stick it on a piece of paper so a sign shop can make another.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
The best thing to get rid of sticker sticky stuff, especially after removing vinyl, is any type of Bug and tar remover the gel. It doesnt hurt the finish and the stuff comes off with a couple of rubs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts