Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening ladies and gents, I have a 91 Infiniti G20 that I use for my daily driver and also for my side jobs and I would like to pull a small trailer with some tools in it so I can get my back seat back does anyone know what the towing capacity is on this vehicle and does anyone have a hitch/receiver for said vehicle. Just seeing what kind of info is out there. Thanks and God Bless.

· Super Moderator
20,984 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

I have used mine to tow quite a bit from a 16 foot sail boat, 12 foot aluminum boat, 6x10 utility trailer with a riding mower to pushers and a whole lot of other yard equipment. The only thing I’ve towed that didn’t instill confidence was the kayak/canoe trailer with 4 boats up top and an 8 foot rib boat with a 20hp outboard.It was real tall and long with the tandem kayaks.
You should be fine.

· Registered
24,188 Posts
Yep. I sent you pics on slack.

I'll need to actually weigh it at some point. Tongue is too long, and I need a bit of welding done on that, before I send it in for galvanizing. And I need to wire it, and put the taillamps back on, and install the interior. And then make a top, and then also have the JDM bumpers painted cause I ran out of time, still working out how the hitch and everything is going to go together and I'll have all 3 rear bumpers painted at the same time, maybe even the front bumper on the racecar too because it and the lip is kinda getting beat up from rockchips.

· Suzie Kl0ne
3,033 Posts
Yep. I sent you pics on slack.

I'll need to actually weigh it at some point. Tongue is too long, and I need a bit of welding done on that, before I send it in for galvanizing. And I need to wire it, and put the taillamps back on, and install the interior. And then make a top, and then also have the JDM bumpers painted cause I ran out of time, still working out how the hitch and everything is going to go together and I'll have all 3 rear bumpers painted at the same time, maybe even the front bumper on the racecar too because it and the lip is kinda getting beat up from rockchips.
what kind of top are you doing ? does the trailer have its own thread on here?

· Registered
24,188 Posts
TBD, on the top. I have some ideas. Whatever I come up with, ultimately will probably be carbonfiber.

The trailer does have its own thread, but I haven't updated it in a long time, need to fix the photos

1 - 18 of 18 Posts