Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
norwalk ohio formerly an ihra track now nhra. uhm and theres i think its called tompson on the border of pa and ohio. those are the closest to me and should be pretty close to you too.

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
lol, ohio is not really very close to NJ man. you also named 2 drag strips. i dont think he is lookin for drag strips but if you are check out englishtown (old bridge township raceway park) and atco raceway

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
who runs a g20 on an oval? lol. i dont think ive ever heard of anyone runnin a g20 on an oval.

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
^^^ KEKEKKEKE not me... our unofficial tracks are Niles Canyon Road in Union City, and Mt. Hamilton in San Jose.

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
Haha... I had some nice unofficial tracks in Utah. The roads in Maryland are way too boring.

·
Registered
844 Posts
thefultonhow said:
Haha... I had some nice unofficial tracks in Utah. The roads in Maryland are way too boring.
you just gotta know where to look ;)

·
Registered
430 Posts
oh i only do the qtr miles. and i know a few ppl that come to ohio from jersey just about every weekend. i know not of any ovals but i do know mid ohio has a good road course.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
The first "skill" part of the track is from SF to LA on PCH; the second "top speed" part is from LA to SF via I5 and then 580..

10 hour laps....

:)

Demon

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
mvppalisades said:
hows that niles canyon road?
Niles Canyon itself?

Pretty boring. Big tall mountain cliff and trees on one side, tiny cliff ditch thing on the other, long straight aways, only a few turns.

But all the little mountain and canyon roads it connects to, fun. Lots of mountain/canyon roads full of turns to put your suspension to use. I hate to describe it like this, but it's like that one track in GT3, or, ugh, hating more to compare to it, but the anime was cool, but ever heard of Initial D? But people go up for all sorts of reasons.

But so many factors, wildlife, road conditions, possible on coming cars, places that are getting patroled and whatnot, plus just flying off a cliff or head on into a mountain. But there are tons of roads out there that aren't heat yet, but can be if people crash up there or the place gets blown.

But there's definately a lot of California roads you could run spiritedly, something to follow instead of cones in a parking lot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts