Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P10 5 speed in Fair/good condition available for trade. A sensor came on a year ago when I had an intake but I've driven it with the CEL on for a year with no problems I have since removed the intake but will include it if you want it (needs fabrication). Anyway I always went to a place that overooked the visual inspection when smogging. Will always pass emissions no problem.

Cosmetically:Fair
Mechanically: Good

I recently got into real estate and I would now rather have an automatic for driving clients around and since I'm new a new agent, I can't afford to buy a new car....yet.

I would prefer a P10 or 94 up Acura Legend but am open to any Japanese sedan as long as its auto and runs as well as my car. You know at least cosmetically fair but mechanically good.

Any interest, please email [email protected]

Car is in Southern California so same area in-person trade preferred.

Feel free to bring a mechanic if you want.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update registered AND smogged until January 2008.
Ready to drive.

Tinted windows will be removed by the end of this week if no replys.

If you have an Acura Legend, I will have P11 16-spoke rims included on the car. =)

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
wow... a few years ago I would have died for this opportunity. I used to live in California and I hated my auto; and this a touring one too.

Any pictures? I'm trying to think of anyone I may know in LA that could go for this.

Demon

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Got any pics? Is Glendale Norcal or So-Cal?

Edit: I see your So Cal. Thats a bit to far for me to drive, Nor-Cal I could see but anyway, bump for some pics. :smile: D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is not the G20t just a regular G20 5 speed. I would trade for E-fizzy's but I don't think he's looking for a trade. So E-fizzy if you want a 5 speed is about the same condition for your auto...hit me up.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make me an offer. It's a great car and I would just like to get another car that's auto until I can sell some real estate and get another (bigger) sedan. But I'm open to offers...Just PM me.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no problem. I'll have pics but I am in no hurry, unless there is a 92 and up acura legend out there for me...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts