Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to turn an Auto trans to a manuel trans??? What will I need to get to do it? 93.5 G

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
It is hard but do-able if you have the tools, time and cash. I'm doing mine now and I can say that finding the parts is also a little rough sometimes. There are many here who have done the swap and there is a wealth of information here about how to do it. Search and ye shall find. Good luck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a man at a auto recycling place in Fresno that deals with nothing but nissans and infinti's. he says he has the parts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
There are many hidden parts such as seals, gaskets and rubber parts that you will need and you probobly will want to recondition other parts when you have the engine bay that wide open. Expect to spend at least a grand before it is all said and done and that is without and LSD tranny. I think it is worth it. Some others here do not. If you love your car then I believe it is a great mod because it will help you to learn the cars in and outs. Punch in tranny swap and search under titles only and you will see plenty of parts lists to work from.

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
honestly, if you are going the swap in a p10. its not really worth it. for the price your going to pay for parts/labor its better to just buy a p10 that is manual..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
put to much money into it already would be a waste. I have done alot of work to the car and i dont think that i will ever part from it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts