Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured since I had the kit I would post up the instructions for anyone thinking about doing the upgrade so they can look it over and decide if they want to do it.

I don't have the best camera on my phone but it's kinda like reading stereo instructions for a stereo you don't have anyways so this is just for people to look it over and get the jist of it.

I just wanted the info on the forum because it's not. I know a few others are toying with auto turbo builds.

Infinity.....lol newbs...04....whatever lol

lots of bags with check balls and springs and such...

gaskets....

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3
https://scontent-a-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1457481_3725176825716_702127738_n.jpg

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Enjoy. :)

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sharing is caring. :) it's always nice to know what you're getting into before you do.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Cool, I'm working on one also! I think this with a built TQ converter and fresh friction set would work really good.

·
Im a organ donor.
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
don't forget the trans oil cooler and temp gauge. I get pretty side tracked when I work on my car so who knows how long till i get this thing turbo lol i'm making a push in that direction pretty steady though. Like today i have at least 30 things i could do to my car but i'm gonna waste time making a mount for a msd coil. I have no idea why...because that's what i feel like doing today. Lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.