Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea my transmission blew. Shortly after i changed the engine four months ago now the transmission has a hole. Does anyone know the link to that website where i can find a replacement transmission

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
You can get any FWD SR20 transmission, so Sentra/200SX SE-R and NX2000 transmissions will work too. Being cable operated will make for a drop-in swap. Try going to a junkyard and seeing if they have any 5-speed G20s, NX2000s, or Sentra/200SX SE-Rs; if that doesn't work, JGY has JDM transmissions.

·
Registered
588 Posts
also if you want a little more speed do not get a g20 tranny due to our longer gear ratios. I would get a nx2000 sentra or 200sx tranny for their shorter gear ratios. good luck

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool JGY has sentra/NX trannies but they said they don't kno how many miles it has on it. So would i be better off gettin it from a junkyard?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also i had got a engine from soko a think it was a 99 or 00 engine don't know if it'll make a difference in choosing a tranny. Up to what year tranny can it fit on there could it be like the engine a 99 tranny?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
have you bought from jgy customs before can i trust that tranny over a junkyard tranny with 85 thousand on it. JGY said they are not sure but they are low mileage anywhere from 30-60k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts