Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This evening i tried racing a 3.0 litre twin turbo supra,and as you can guess i had no chance.I cought him up at a round about and under took him,yes i thought i got passed him.As the road straightend up he came flying past and then the trouble started.When he came past me there was a massive cloud of smoke and i thought oh shit(no it was not me).The supra had massive probs.The supra pulled over as did i,we got out the cars and the lifted his bonnet and there was oil everywhere.To cut a long story short as the guy came past me he missed a gaer and blew a turbo.How unlucky is that.

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
thats very unlucky for him!

i racedd a few supras before and the thing is their not that superior in my opinionn or maybe their drivers were not that superior cuz i bouced on them on the highway then when i hit max speed on the car he past me as i stayed steady at max speed anyway but then i litteraly woulp their asses they can't maneuver like we can in and out of traffic that big supra boat could not keep up i dont care how many turbos he cant use no turbo's if he's stuck and i'm out!!

anyway u tried man and u made him nervous and thats why he mssed the shift
:cool:

lol

anyway i'm not saying go do this just saying it happened also am not stating street racing is ok just saying it happens

·
Registered
311 Posts
You playing on that roundabout again?

Well it goes to show that 3 litres of twin turbo power is no match for knowing how to change gear......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts